26

Chapter 26

Xie Jingyun wanted to verify his idea, but only one Lily was polluted in the resort. At this time, he thought of Miller's grandfather Mi Xun.

At the beginning, Miller helped Xie Jingyun to record the survival data of Xiaoyu. Until now, the child still keeps in touch with Xie Jingyun, sharing with Xie Jingyun the school routine of the main star Mecha Academy from time to time.

In daily communication, Miller mentioned that his grandfather Mi Xun was a veteran and had been slightly polluted. Fortunately, he was treated in time and the pollution did not worsen.

However, there are also a group of comrades in the Mi Tour, and the degree of pollution varies from mild to severe, and most of them are in nursing homes.

Xie Jingyun rubbed his chin, thinking that he could start from here.

Ever since the little old man Mi Xun came to Blue Lake, he has been obsessed with fishing, but his fishing skills are very good, and it took him a day to catch a few with difficulty.

The little old man becomes more and more courageous as he gets frustrated, and he spends his days guarding the blue lake.

The next day, Xie Jingyun deliberately went around the Blue Lake, but he didn't see Mi Xun.

He was a little surprised. You must know that Mi Xun's fishing is rain or shine.

Maybe it's something that didn't come today, so Xie Jingyun had no choice but to put his thoughts aside and go to the newly unlocked rose maze to have a look.

To the north of the Blue Lake is the Baiguolin Vegetable Factory, and to the south is the newly unlocked Rose Maze and Wisteria Waterfall.

After the development of Jingxi Ecological Park, the employees have already been familiar with the process. In just half a day, the rose maze is ready to welcome tourists.

...

Mu Xue is a frequent visitor to Jingxi Ecological Paradise. Ever since she and her friend Ling Qiao Anya tasted the delicacy of Baiguolin, the three of them have never forgotten it. What's more, Xie Jingyun generously gave them a lot of vegetables in order to thank them, and returned home that night The mother's surprised and happy expression made the three little girls very proud.

On this day, three little girls and other classmates, a group of ten people came to Jingxi again, and found that there was an extra map at the gate.

Open the smart brain and log in to the Jingxi website, and click to enlarge the extra map.

"Rose maze?" Ling Qiao moved closer to the map, and pulled his friend Mu Xue excitedly, "Look, everyone, Jingxi has launched a new project!" "Really? Let me see!" "

Maze

, it feels very interesting, how about Go take a look?"

The students gathered around chattering, they were not as familiar with Jing Xi as Mu Xue and the other three, so they naturally wanted to ask for their opinions.

Mu Xue pondered: "Let's go and have a look."

"Oh!" A group of people excitedly raised their hands and cheered. Many passers-by on the road, like them, were interested in the newly opened rose maze.

On the way, Mu Xue saw the most special person in the crowd at a glance.

The young man with exquisite appearance walks briskly, with expectant smiles on the corners of his eyes and brows, and the cat cat car behind him is like a silent guard, silently following.