31

Chapter 31

"Old man, you are actually tied!" Xie Jingyun raised his forehead, he had never imagined this way of meeting.

The veteran kidnapped by Mi Xun, with a thick beard covering most of his long face, was wearing a dirty white cloth robe that looked like a Greek style, and his exposed skin was criss-crossed with scars.

Taking a few steps closer, Xie Jingyun smelled a suffocating sour smell.

Where did the old man get people out of here?

Xie Jingyun held his breath, wishing he could throw him into the water and take a good bath.

Mi Xun didn't dislike the smell of his old friend at all, and even put most of his weight on that person in order to suppress his old friend's struggle.

"I went to the edge of the galaxy to dig out the garbage!" Speaking of this, Mi Xun looked disgusted, "Xiao Xie, you don't know, he was holding the garbage and refused to follow me, so I just knocked him out and dragged him here. Get on the spaceship When people thought he was dirty, the passengers around him almost threw us down." The

edge of the galaxy is far away from here, and the people who can go there are either mercenaries or adventurers, and most of them are grumpy, and Mi Xun's temper is also stinky. Hard, Xie Jingyun could imagine the conflicts they had along the way.

Hearing what Mi Xun said, the tied veteran's eyes spit fire and his body couldn't move, so he gave Mi Xun a hard blow and gritted his teeth: "If you let me go, this kind of thing will never

happen !"

Mi Xun said confidently, "I worked so hard to dig out the garbage, let me go and run away."

The two were still arguing, Xie Jingyun quickly interrupted: "Why don't we go in first."

Mi Xun's identity has been verified and no quota is required You can enter the Ecological Paradise, but the person who brought them was blocked at the door. Xie Jingyun received the news and rushed over to lead the two into the park. Jingxi Ecological Park has recently been involved in a storm. After the opening of the park, the number of tourists has reached a new high. The three of them stood under the arch, and many people have come to see it frequently.

You must know that there are many reporters squatting near the gate, Xie Jingyun doesn't want to see the news that tomorrow's news will read-the news that the head of Jingxi has changed his job and kidnapped.

Hearing this, the man aimed his gun at Xie Jingyun, without any hesitation, he opened his mouth and sprayed: "Boy, did you teach him this bad idea?" A vein popped out on the corner of

Xie Jingyun's forehead, and the corner of his mouth raised, revealing a standard smirk "This guest, welcome to Jingxi Ecological Paradise."

After finishing speaking, Xie Jingyun grabbed the rope on the man's body and dragged him over easily. But the young man's seemingly slender arms.

Mi Xun was stunned for a while and quickly chased after him: "Xiao Xie, take it easy! His old arms and legs are carefully falling apart!"

A roar came from afar.

"Mi Xun, who are you saying has old arms and legs!"

Throwing the person onto the cat and cat car, when Mi Xun caught up and the cat and cat car started, Xie Jingyun asked with a smile, "What's your name?" "

Huh!" Hearing Xie Jingyun He turned his head to one side, and then met Mi Xun who was next to him. He rolled his eyes and simply turned to the other side to look at the scenery.