7

Chapter 7

In the middle of the night, Xingbo is super talking.

#晚夜营毒# Come on, raise your hands and let me see how many people there are.

Ranked first in Chaohua, the profile picture is a muscular man who is exercising. He is wearing armor showing half of his face, raising his middle finger and raising his eyebrows at the camera with a wicked smile.

But the video he posted didn't match the avatar at all.

At the beginning of the video, the door of the apartment was filmed. After entering the door, he tiptoedly put the heavy box on the table, went to the kitchen and picked up a girl about five years old. He covered the girl's eyes, rushed to the table and yelled loudly. "Duoduo, Dad brought a gift today!"

Behind her, a woman with a small bowl and a spoon chased after her father and daughter and complained: "Can't you wait for Duo Duo to finish eating?"

The girl leaned over in her father's arms. Going to pick and unpack the box, the rich and sweet aroma of the fruit made her eyes widen. After a while, she raised her head in a daze, and asked the

omnipotent father in her heart: "Dad, what is this?" Dazed, subconsciously put down the bowl in his hand. Compared with the viscous nutrient in the bowl and the fresh fruit in the box, it is suddenly extremely dazzling.

Slowly, her eyes turned red.

Nestling to her husband, the wife introduced to the child in a low voice: "Red and round ones are apples, yellow ones are bananas, beautiful ones are oranges, and clumped ones are grapes....

" Normal food that anyone can afford.

The video ends here.

The viewers who turned to this video unknowingly burst into tears, especially the older viewers, who were sobbing.

Chaohua's next release will be more lively.

I'm the best with luck against the sky: #晚夜倒毒# The upstairs is too bad, you lied to my tears at night, don't you know that it's hard to cry when tears flow together with the mouth? (╯‵ ′)╯︵┻━┻Hey

, let me show you my spoils!

The next nine squares are neatly arranged various fruits by category.

The fruit platter in the middle is eye-catching.

Not only that, she also carves the fruit into various shapes with her ingenuity, and she is not willing to waste the leftover fruit skin. She rolls it into flowers and puts it aside for a photo before eating it.

Beside him, the old man whose teeth are about to fall out is drinking fruit juice, and the wrinkles on his face are full of happiness.

The one who drew the most hatred was a mean and fat man. He usually liked to play, and his ranking in the competition was not low, and there were quite a lot of fruits as prizes.

In order to satisfy his desire to show off, he directly started a live broadcast on Chaohua, and curious viewers clicked in to watch it.

When the live broadcast just started, the man was full of complacency, his round faces squeezed together, like a rich hamster showing off his food reserves to everyone.

"Oh," he seemed surprised, "There are still thousands of spectators at three o'clock in the morning. I just wanted to have fun secretly."

Audience: "..."