9

Chapter 9

How to plant fruit seeds, this question is simply bald.

Let Xie Jingyun go to the battlefield to kill bugs, he can uproot the bug nest, kill three in and three out, let him open a holiday garden, let him explore a little bit slowly, let him grow things like a great farmer uncle... Sorry

, excuse me.

A slightly stronger hand can crush the seed buds!

Xie Jingyun kept circling in the yard, holding the fluffy white ball in his arms and smoothing the fur.

Unknowingly, the strength is getting bigger and bigger.

001 silently watched his snow-white fluff flying all over the sky like a dandelion, gritted his teeth and dared not speak out.

Forget it, let's treat it as the moulting season.

After much deliberation, Xie Jingyun decided to try first, just in case he succeeds.

He called Abel: "Help me get a pile of soil outside the ecological park."

Abel: "..."

For the thousand and first time, he suspected that the director was targeting him.

The man with a fierce face is usually in charge of deterring tourists with malicious intentions in the ecological park. Once he finds someone pulling flowers and weeds, Abel will appear within three seconds, and the roar is mixed with the gloating laughter of other tourists. Spread out very far.

But let Abel yell at the director, he dare not.

"Director, what exactly do you want to do?" He asked tiredly.

Xie Jingyun usually has no airs, and he can get along with everyone by laughing and joking, so Abel didn't hold back and asked questions directly.

Xie Jingyun blinked: "I want to use fruit seeds to grow potted plants."

A few days ago, he was asked to fill the fish tank with water outside. Although Abel didn't understand, he obediently did it. Seeing Xie Jingyun standing in the fish tank every day to observe, he even told Lily Whispering whether the director is too boring.

"Is the soil in the garden bad?" Abel's eyes twitched.

Xie Jingyun raised his head and glanced at him, thinking in his heart.

Abel has been working here for almost a month.

He is serious and hardworking. Although he has a bad temper when it is about Lily, he is righteous and will help others when they are in trouble. He is vicious, but no tourists complain about him.

——Tourists who feel resentful after being thrown out for trouble are not counted.

Xie Jingyun didn't mind explaining the situation in the park to him:

"When you first came to work, did you and other people privately speculate that my background was very mysterious?"

Abel nodded. Not only did they guess this way, but so did the tourists who came to play Think so.

After all, the wish of Duke Cato of the neighboring empire to grow flowers has never been realized. He is powerful and has dozens of research institutes under his name. Even so, his flowers can only live outside for three days.

The plants in Jingxi Ecological Paradise are all growing wantonly against the wind, and the power of a whole country may not be able to achieve it. The director of the garden is not a nobleman, he is just a child of a family who can hide from the world.