12

Chapter 12

Xie Jingyun was very happy to solve a problem in his mind.

Because Dean thought of Xie Jingyun's background too mysteriously, his attitude was very low at the beginning of the cooperation.

Xie Jingyun is responsible for providing seeds and funds to support the research institute, and Dean is responsible for letting the seeds pass through the seedling stage and accelerate their growth.

Dean's research institute is a little far away from the ecological paradise. The advantage is that it has a large area and a group of robots that assist in planting.

The research institute was renamed Jingxi Green Plant Research Office. Xie Jingyun sent the saplings and a large number of seeds there, and he quickly devoted himself to the research. When Dean's research results are achieved, a company will be established to formally cooperate with the outside world.

As for the people who manage the company, Xie Jingyun decided to go to a headhunting company.

Lily was a little disappointed when Miao Miao was sent away. She didn't have to record data every day and move pots to bask in the sun. She returned to the previous state of doing nothing.

"Why don't you just come to work directly, the ecological park still lacks logistics personnel." Xie Jingyun suggested so.

Before she was not in charge of taking care of Xiao Miao, Lily came to help with logistical chores, but now she is a regular employee.

Lily nodded happily, and went back to change with her work clothes in her arms.

Her body is getting better and better. Recently, she started exercising under the care of Abel's fuss. Lily has a hunch that after a while, she will be fine on the battlefield!

Do you want to go to the hospital for another examination?

Lily suddenly had an idea. According to the judgment given by the hospital before coming to m6, her pollution level was as high as 86. She has not lost control recently, and her condition should be well controlled.

With nothing to do, Xie Jingyun started to play snakes during the day and tease the system at night.

On this day, Chitong swaggered behind him to pick fruit in the Baiguo Forest, when there was a vague noise at the entrance.

When I got closer, I saw that two tourists were fighting. The staff blocked one of them with one hand. They couldn't fight. The two tourists could only greet each other's family.

Xie Jingyun squeezed in nimbly like a swimming fish, looked down to see the fruit rolling on the ground, which was trampled a lot during the fight between the two. He bent down to pick up two peaches and stuffed them into the mouths of the fragrant tourists, and warned with a smile: "Fighting is prohibited in the park, throw them all out."

The employee who was instructed smiled and mentioned the two.

"Wait," the long-haired man on the left ate a few bites of the peach in his mouth, and protested loudly, "It's obvious that he ate the fruit I picked, and he didn't admit it when I asked him. I was so angry that I got into a fight! He is Thief!"

He won't be so angry if he steals food inside, just pick it again, anyway, it's someone else who broke the rules. But it was too much for that person to steal it after he walked out of the hundred fruit forest!

If he wants to come to the ecological park, he needs to make an appointment, and the purchase of the fruit basket is still limited, which means that this fruit basket is his ration for a period of time in the future. "You fart!" The muscular man on the right has a bad temper and yells, "I can pick whatever I want to eat, I don't like