34

Chapter 34

On the Internet, the fans who wished to urge Xie Jingyun to broadcast live three times a day cried with joy.

【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... ]

[The little garden manager is good at everything, but he is too salty. It has been half a month since the last live broadcast. ]

[Young people are easily devastated when they are hit. At this time, we should hug and hold high. ]

[Yes, yes, yes, next time someone bullies the principal, we will not agree. ]

Xie Jingyun, who was not devastated, was dumbfounded, but he was very moved by everyone's protection.

Xie Jingyun waved to everyone, smiling brightly, causing howls in the live broadcast room.

"Actually, I'm going to start the live broadcast today, so I want everyone to help you."

[Huh, if you need something, you can go invisible and help. I want to watch your live broadcast in the next few days. 】

Just five minutes after the live broadcast started, tourists and fans who heard the news quickly occupied the live broadcast room, crying and howling that the interval between live broadcasts was too long, wishing to tie up Xie Jingyun and let him live broadcast every day.

Audience: I will definitely help, but I have to bargain with the little director, and I have to watch the little director live every day.

Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows: "Do you want to broadcast live every day?"

[Yes, yes, live broadcast every day. 】

"No problem, I promise you will broadcast live in the next week." Xie Jingyun raised his hand to assure everyone.

Although I was curious as to why the principal was responsive today, the live broadcast for a week made everyone ecstatic.

For a moment, the screen of the live broadcast room was flooded with various gifts, Xie Jingyun blinked, and hurriedly stopped the audience from frantically swiping gifts.

Thrillerland is different from Ecoland.

The opening of Horror Paradise is to let everyone have emotional fluctuations, so as to achieve the purpose of awakening spiritual power.

Needless to say, netizens, Xie Jingyun also plans to start a live broadcast in the next week, but he will not tell the audience about this, lest they have other thoughts to toss themselves.

At this time, the audience curiously asked what the little principal wanted them to do.

[Is someone bullying you again? As long as you say a word, I will go over immediately. ]

[The freelance mercenary raises his hand, he really thinks that the little headmaster doesn't have fans with strong fighting power, right? 】

Obviously, the eldest brother misunderstood, thinking that Xie Jingyun needed a strong backing, Xie Jingyun interrupted everyone's guess, and pointed the live broadcast camera at the horror paradise in the distance.

"It's not what you think. A friend told me yesterday that the horror park is not scary. I improved some things overnight and asked more than a dozen tourists to help evaluate it. Today our task is to see if the thriller park is scary or not. ."

Looking at other tourists?

The audience couldn't help but be disappointed. They watched the live broadcast mainly because they wanted to see the director of the small garden and what the tourists would like to see.