59

Chapter 59

"Little Director, how long is left?"

The novice father covered his ears with both hands, but he couldn't block the pervasive noise. His brain is buzzing now, his eyes are all black, and he can't tell the direction at all , I can only shout at Xie Jingyun based on the location in my memory.

Xie Jingyun stood outside the bush circle, so as to watch the collapsed expressions of the crowd all the time, he made a gesture of four and told the struggling tourists inside that there were still forty minutes.

With a bang, three more tourists who could not accept the facts fainted, were dragged out by staff wearing earplugs, and sent to the Tourist Service Center.

Thousands of cicadas working at the same time, no less than using a loudspeaker to turn on the microphone directly in their heads, even the tourists fishing far away by the blue lake couldn't bear to cover their ears.

The curious tourists who formed a circle just now retreated far away, looking at Xie Jingyun with awe-inspiring expressions.

"Little director, why is this thing so loud!" the tourist complained to Xie Jingyun.

They had never seen such a croaking bug!

It was only the time for the tourists to complain, but the tourists in the bush circle couldn't bear it anymore, except for the novice father, the others jumped up from the ground, broke down and shouted: "I give up, I give up, let me out quickly! "

Isn't it just a swimming pool, it's not worth them to exchange their ears for it, slip away!

The novice father looked enviously at his little friend running away, and then he saw the children cheering him on in the distance, as well as the expectant smile of his wife.

He gritted his teeth and continued to sit there looking around, hoping to find something to distract him.

"Wow! That man is really resistant, it's been forty-five minutes!"

"Help, my mind is full of woof woof woof, this thing is poisonous!" "

I came here after watching the live broadcast last night, Xiaoyuan If you say it can be eaten, I absolutely don't believe it!"

Damn, they've all turned into big black flying insects with wings. If this thing gets into his mouth, it's better to kill him.

"Hey, what's inside the bush, I seem to see something golden." Someone pointed out curiously.

Xie Jingyun looked at the time and admired this man in his heart for being able to support the cicada group for so long.

Seeing this father disregarding Jing Xi's rules yesterday and letting his child jump off the blue lake to swim, Xie Jingyun was very angry, and was going to teach him a lesson, so that he can't be rash with the child in the future.

It's almost time.

"It's time." After Xie Jingyun's words fell, the entire bush circle seemed to have received an order, and they became quiet one after another. With a flick of their wings, they flew towards the distant mountains.

The only man who persevered was blinded, and fell to the ground gasping for breath. He looked at the dark blue sky, and he couldn't help grinning out loud with the joy of remaining alive after the catastrophe.

"Son, Dad did it!" he shouted happily.

The child ran over, wiped the cold sweat off his father's forehead, pounced on him and kissed him hard, and praised in a childlike voice, "Dad, you are awesome. I will write this down and read it to all my classmates."