20

Chapter 20

The carnival on Xingbo had nothing to do with Xie Jingyun. After confirming that the dust had settled, he opened the shop he frequented and told the customer service that his Maomao car broke down and wanted to have it repaired.

Send the picture of the scrapped cat to the customer service, and the customer service lady who has developed a strong heart sent a smiley emoji: "Dear, the damage is too

serious, I suggest you order a new one."

You did What, the sky cover of the cat and cat car was lifted!

Xie Jingyun used the corner of his eye to meow at the domineering goose hatching eggs and squatting at his feet, and said stubbornly after grinding his molars: "I just want to fix it." Customer service: "...Okay

, kiss."

The customer service lady immediately placed the order Go to maintenance group.

When the customer ordered a sightseeing car that ran on the ground, she searched for a long time before finding the information, which alarmed the boss. Out of curiosity, the customer service lady began to pay attention to the ecological paradise through the address left by the customer.

Too bad she never got a spot.

Perhaps the tourists feel that they are not satisfied, and they also start to order their favorite sightseeing cars and bicycles after returning home. Most of these private orders are two-seater and four-seater.

It's a surprise that private orders for sightseeing cars and bicycles now account for three-fifths of in-store orders.

There are not many people who like retro suspension cars, so the boss decided to focus half of the store on sightseeing cars. In order to thank this customer, the cat cat car that can shake ears is specially designed.

Thinking of the boss's advice to maintain the relationship, the customer service lady cheered up: "Dear, how about changing the color of your cat cat car to an orange cat this time? In addition to shaking ears, it also moves its whiskers! Add a tail It's not impossible!"

As long as Dad speaks, it's no problem for the cat and cat car to fly!

Sure enough, the very lively little director in the live broadcast room agreed without even thinking about it.

It's totally a child. During the conversation, the customer service lady couldn't help shaking her head and laughing.

The seller's action was very fast, and the tow truck came the next day after the communication was completed.

Watching the Maomao car being towed away for maintenance, a gust of cold wind blew in, and Xie Jingyun, who was standing at the gate, sneezed.

At the end of December, the temperature suddenly dropped a lot. Although the ecological park is as warm as spring, the outside world has already entered below ten degrees. In the past few days, Xie Jingyun has seen many tourists wearing thick winter clothes come to the ecological park, sweating profusely after a while, and can't wait to take off their coats.

Just as he was thinking, two tourists entered Jingxi's gate with fishing rods on their backs.

"Little Director, it's so cold, what are you doing standing at the door?" The

domineering goose at his feet suddenly regained his spirits, and his black peas looked around the two of them, then turned his head disinterestedly, and twisted his fat The fat butt swayed and followed behind Xie Jingyun.