11

Chapter 11
In the morning, when Abel was inspecting the park to see if any tourists violated the rules, he met a very strange man.

He wore rustic black-rimmed glasses, dew-wet hair fell in strands on his forehead, and his shirt was crumpled and looked scruffy.

When he entered the ecological paradise, he first looked around with a greedy expression, and then squatted beside the flower bed of the blue lake, looking at a dahlia in ecstasy, murmuring what he was talking about.

In the early stage of the ecological park's business, there were many such people.

They are all tourists camping at the gate, and the number of online reservations in the park has gradually decreased.

Generally, this kind of tourists can't control their emotions. When they are excited, they will touch the flowers with their hands. It's nothing to touch, and the flowers are not so delicate, so they are afraid that they will pinch them.

Standing nearby twisting his neck and raising his legs as if exercising, Abel watched this strange tourist out of the corner of his eyes.

Sure enough, the man raised his hand.

Abel was about to rush over as if facing a formidable enemy, but he saw the tourist gently stroking the petals of the dahlia with his fingers, approaching with an obsessive expression, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, feeling extremely intoxicated.

The force of one touch is like touching the cheek of a newborn child, for fear of hurting the flower.

"He is a very careful tourist who follows the rules." Abel scratched his head and smiled, then turned to inspect other places.

Unbeknownst to Abel, he just praised the careful and rule-abiding tourists. After visiting the ecological park, he quietly touched the open space behind the staff dormitory, and raised his hand to observe the seedlings carefully cared for by his wife.

"What are you doing?" Lily frowned.

The jug was empty, she just walked away, where did this guy come from?

Since taking care of these seedlings, Lily has been recording data every day, and even watering is accurate to the scale. She is like a parent looking forward to the growth of seedlings, but she did not expect an oversight...

The soldiers who have been on the battlefield all have a biting evil spirit, but Lily seldom has mood swings because of illness, but when she is angry, the icy coldness of the neck being scratched by the blade comes out quietly, making people feel chills on their backs upright.

Dean quickly stood up and took two steps back, rubbing the goosebumps on his arms, and raised his hands to show that he was not malicious: "I just want to see how he grows."

These soldiers who had been polluted on the battlefield, when they were angry, The mood is very unstable, and there will be signs of attacking others.

After finally seeing hope, he didn't want to waste time lying in the hospital.

Lily said with a straight face: "You are not allowed to enter here without permission! I think the rules should be clearly stated when you enter the park. Once visitors violate the rules, they will be blocked by the system. Please leave the ecological park immediately." Because she was

excited Dean, who didn't read the admission rules at all, was dumbfounded.

I just had an itchy hand for a while, so I couldn't help pulling out a seedling to check the root system, but I didn't expect to be blacked out.

After learning about this ecological park yesterday, Dean hurried over, got out of the car and found that it was already closing time, but he had no choice but to curl up on the platform outside the park for one night.

I wanted to buy a ticket to enter the park in the morning, but found out that it is a reservation system, and the quota is already full, so I couldn't get in today. Dean didn't want to wait any longer, so he bought a quota for ten times the price, and then came in.

"Wait, I want to see your director..." Dean tried to explain with his hands gesturing, the more anxious he became, the more he couldn't explain clearly, his face was flushed with anxiety, and what he said was confusing.

After changing shifts at noon, Abel came back to find Lily and went to the cafeteria to eat and drink together. From a distance, he saw his wife standing there with her lips pursed, and there was a tourist opposite, which seemed to be a dispute.

"What's wrong?" Abel hurried over.

When he got nearby, Abel saw clearly that the tourist was still holding a seedling in his hand and was waving it up and down.

Abel was furious, and Lily took detailed records every day for these young seedlings, and this person raised his hand and wiped out Lily's hard work these days!

Grabbing the man by the collar and lifting him up, Abel grinned with a ferocious smile: "My guest, you violated the rules, please leave." You

can hit harder when throwing it out!

With his legs hanging in the air, Dean gradually had difficulty breathing. As a scientific researcher who has been in the laboratory all year round, he is naturally no match for the ring master who has been tempered in the arena.

Even so, he still said with difficulty intermittently: "I want to see your garden director, there is something wrong with his seedling raising method..."

Abel only thought that he was delaying time, and in the middle of the stalemate between the two, Xie Jingyun passed by .

"What are you doing?"

The giant snake poking out its head from behind Xie Jingyun was also staring at the three of them, with cold vertical pupils coupled with a scalp-numbing hiss, Dean shivered, and his heart was full of fear .

Tearing -

the shirt was overwhelmed and turned into rags after the tug-of-war between the two and the weight of Dean. Dean, who was hanging in the air, sat on the ground with a plop, with a dazed expression.

Xie Jingyun didn't think it was a big deal when he watched the excitement, he pointed and joked: "Abel, what are you doing tearing up other people's clothes?"

Your wife is still behind you, so you really don't have to worry about your head blowing out, right?

Fuck! Abel jumped three feet high and threw away the pieces of his shirt like trash, lest Lily might misunderstand him.

The man roared wildly: "Director, what are you talking about? This person violated the regulations and pulled out Lily's seedlings. I'm teaching him a lesson." Behind him, the

giant snake's red eyes slowly opened its bloody mouth, and its tail slapped impatiently twice. .

With the heavy snake's head on his shoulders, Xie Jingyun stuffed a bunch of grapes into the giant snake's mouth without changing his expression, and said casually, "Throw out if you violate the regulations, no need to talk nonsense."

He can't be thrown out! Dean didn't care about the oppression brought by the giant snake, he got up and rushed to Xie Jingyun, waving the seedling less than a finger long, and said frothingly:

"Director, there is something wrong with your method of cultivating the seedlings. The root system of the seedlings is fragile at the early stage. Your flowerpot is too big. Too much soil is not good for its growth. Too much fertilization frequency will easily burn the roots..." Xie Jingyun finally looked at this expression

. Crazy man, pat the snake's head and let Chitong go and play.

"May I ask who you are?"

Dean breathed heavily, fumbling with his hands in his pockets, but couldn't find anything.

His briefcase is still in the orphanage.

"My job card is in the orphanage," he explained in a hoarse voice. "My name is Dean. I am a master's expert in botany. I have worked in the main star Academy of Agricultural Sciences for fifteen years.

" The solicitation of upper-level officials was brought out of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences. At that time, the teacher was preparing to retire, and senior people were competing for the position of dean. He, a disciple of the former dean, was kicked out and became cannon fodder.

Discouraged, Dean left the Academy of Agricultural Sciences and came to planet m6 to open his own research institute.

It's a pity that after more than ten years of research, nothing has been researched.

These Deans dare not tell the young director, for fear that he will underestimate him and think it is a waste of time.

Xie Jingyun's eyes became brighter and brighter. He was still having a headache a few days ago, but he didn't expect to be sleepy and gave him a pillow.

As soon as he grabbed Dean's hand, Xie Jingyun greeted him warmly: "Hi, Mr. Dean, I'm sorry for offending you just now. It will be noon soon. How about we have a meal together?" Dean was dragged away with a blank

expression , I don't understand how the attitude of the director who was cold-eyed just now changed so quickly.

"Abel, tell the master chef in the cafeteria that I have guests to entertain at noon, and ask him to cook some good dishes and deliver them."

Abel nodded quickly, and immediately slapped himself when the director and Dean left.

As soon as I encountered something related to Lily, I was impulsive and thoughtless, and I must change it next time. Fortunately, people didn't care about it.

Knowing that the director has guests, the chefs in the cafeteria tried their best to cook, such as fish slices, steamed crabs, fried shrimps, braised loach...everything that can be eaten in the lake will be served, and a fruit platter will be served at the end.

The sumptuous dishes made people mouth-watering. When Abel came to deliver the food, the tourists who smelled the aroma swallowed wildly, unknowingly followed to the courtyard, and finally watched Abel enter the door with hatred.

Dean, who was chatting with the director, could not help swallowing when he smelled the smell, his mind was in a mess, all the saliva he had been frothing just now disappeared, and only plates of delicacies remained in his mind.

Xie Jingyun hurriedly asked him to serve food, and Dean devoured it hungrily, even sucking the crab shells clean, cherishing every bite of normal food.

With a bang, Xie Jingyun uncorked the bottle, and the dark purple liquid exuded a strong fruity aroma, making the mouth watery.

"This is?" Dean wondered.

Xie Jingyun shrugged: "Oh, I wanted to make wine when I was free, and it turned out to be grape juice."

If other tourists heard this, they probably wanted to beat Xie Jingyun to death.

They have to suck and taste the fruits when they pick them. A bunch of grapes can last for five or six days, but the head of the garden is so extravagant that he makes wine!

Xie Jingyun didn't know what kind of grapes were suitable for wine making, so he chose the big and sweet Kyoho grapes. The grape juice produced was as sweet as honey, children liked it very much, but adults felt tired after drinking too much.

Out of curiosity, Dean took a sip, and finally put down the cup without any trace, and took two mouthfuls of soy shrimp to suppress the sweet and greasy feeling.

Xie Jingyun didn't like to talk while eating. Dean got carried away with eating, so the two of them finished their meal quietly before going into the meeting room for a detailed discussion.

Dean wanted to know what kind of purification solution Xie Jingyun added to the land and water, so that the plants could grow normally.

He wanted to know the formula of this purification solution very much.

If it can be promoted, it will no longer be a dream for people to return to normal life.

"Sorry, I can't say that." Xie Jingyun flatly refused, the ecological park was not polluted at all, even if the land bordered the outside world, the pollution would never contaminate this area.

If you say it, no one will believe it.

"The purification liquid is a secret recipe, and it is a secret that I am required to keep even if I die. If I tell it, I will be miserable." If you reveal the system without authorization, the main system will be aware of it. Xie Jingyun doesn't want to experience the feeling of thunder.

Dean looked disappointed, and his ups and downs were a little out of control.

"However, I want to discuss a cooperation with Mr. Dean."

"I'm just a researcher, I don't know anything about business, I'm afraid I will disappoint Mr. Xie." Dean held Xie Jingyun firmly, "Mr. Xie, What conditions does the family behind you need to be willing..."

The century-old tug-of-war with the Zerg caused them to lose too much. In the twenty years after the war, countless people wanted to get back to normal life, but in the end they could only return in disappointment.

After groping in the dark for too long, he didn't want to give up the light he finally encountered.

For yourself, for others, for the country.

"This is exactly the cooperation I want to talk about with you," the young man with crooked eyes gave hope again after Dean was disappointed. "The most precious thing about this nutrient solution is not that it can make plants grow normally." Xie Jingyun added

softly , not knowing what you're saying can be almost insane.

"It can make plants evolve. The pot where you pulled out the seedlings, the soil comes from the energy star."

After a while, Dean realized.

The news was so shocking that his whole body was trembling: "Director, you mean that as long as the seeds produced by the plants in the ecological park can be planted outside in the future?!" "Yes, I don't know how to grow

seedlings Something like that," Xie Jingyun stretched out his hand to Dean, and asked earnestly, "Mr. Dean, let's cooperate."

Together we can restore the world to normal.

The young man's hands are slender, with well-defined joints and no calluses on the sides of his fingers, like a pampered young master. But when he held that hand, Dean could feel the fiery temperature and rock-like firmness in his palm.

As if watching the god of faith, with the determination of a moth to a flame, Dean held that hand.

"My pleasure."

When he returned to the orphanage, Dean walked erratically as if he was drunk.

The children were in class, and Winnie took the opportunity to calculate the latest financial expenses, and she had just finished work when Dean pushed the door open.

Winnie handed him the briefcase he had left behind, with a serene smile: "It looks like a worthwhile trip?"

Dean nodded dizzily: "You don't seem to be surprised at all."

He took off his glasses to wipe off the mist, Winnie whispered, "That's a good boy,"

though she hadn't seen it herself.

"Now you need the money more than I do, take it back first." Winnie handed over a card.

Dean was taken aback. He came to the orphanage this time not only to visit his old friend Winnie, but also to say goodbye.

After more than ten years of research without any success, he was about to give up. He sold a large amount of research equipment, and the research institute also planned to put it up for sale. Hearing that the orphanage had some financial problems, he took the money from the sale of research equipment to help her tide over the difficulties.

Dean frowned: "What are you doing, children..."

"I've been an old friend for so many years, and I won't see you. The orphanage has overcome the difficulties, and the children are living a very good and contented life now. Speaking of those lovely children, Winnie's eyes were full of smiles, "Those little clever ghosts, taking advantage of Han Le's going to the main star to go to school, actually let him take fruits to auction in the auction house, and they got a lot of money." People's

lives There are a total of 19 planets, large and small, scattered in every corner of the galaxy.

The virtual world on the Internet is also divided into regions.

The young director of the ecological park opened the geographical location during the live broadcast of Xingwang. After data analysis, Xingwang will push the live broadcast room to the people living in m6 according to the principle of proximity.

Outside of m6, no one knows about this magical ecological paradise.

The author has something to say:

Good morning, the next little guard is coming.