22

Chapter 22

Jingxi Restaurant opened, and the breeding center was not idle.

It just so happened that several elementary schools nearby were going to hold winter outings. The principal contacted Xie Jingyun and wanted to camp in the park for three days.

On this day, at the appointed time, several school buses sent the children to the entrance of the scenic spot, and the teachers led a group of children under the age of ten into the breeding center from the west gate.

The archway leads directly to the Blue Lake. The temperature there has been too low recently. The teacher was afraid that the children would get sick, so Xie Jingyun simply opened the west gate and let them go directly to the breeding center.

Next to Xie Jingyun, Chi Su, who offered to help, carried a basket containing brightly colored candies, ready to distribute to each child.

In the past few days, men have been hanging around Xie Jingyun, inviting people to pick fruits, carve ice sculptures, eat, etc. Except for Chi Su's bad tone when they met for the first time, they always looked gentle and harmless when they met afterwards. Chi Su still didn't like Xie Jingyun, but he wanted to get closer to Xie Jingyun for a closer look, so he could only squeeze his nose to draw the distance between them.

It was very easy for Chi Su to develop a good impression of someone, and he became a volunteer of Jingxi Ecological Park in just three days. I have to say, this young master is really willing to let go!

When encountering tourists who are in trouble, he will take the initiative to help and get along with the staff. Even Abel praised Chi Su to Xie Jingyun for being a good person.

Xie Jingyun snorted. If it wasn't the first time they met, he would have believed that Chi Su was a gentle and kind person.

However, if you don't reach out to hit the smiling person, Chi Su observes as much as he wants. Anyway, he has nothing to shame.

"Hello, brother."

The children lined up to say hello to Xie Jingyun. Chi Su, who was next to him, handed the basket to the children. His glasses blocked the aggressiveness in his eyes, making him look like the brother next door.

"This is the candy specially prepared by the little director for you, do you want it?"

The candy is made of fruit, which is a rare delicacy for the children. Knowing that it is specially for them, they burst into laughter.

"Thank you brother, principal, thank you uncle."

Chi Su, who was carrying the basket, faltered in his smile, and looked down at the kid who couldn't reach his waist. Why is he an uncle and Xie Jingyun an elder brother?

Xie Jingyun led the children into the gate, the corners of his lips were slightly raised against the stiff back in the corner of his eyes.

Well done, I will give the kids extra lunch at noon.

There is a huge hatching room at the foot of the mountain in the breeding center, full of chicks, ducks and geese that are about to break their shells.

Under the arrangement of the teacher, the children camped in place, and then lined up to enter the incubation room to observe the chicks breaking their shells at close range.

They got very close, chattering at Nanfeng, with a naivety of ignorance of the world, Xie Jingyun stood behind and watched them with a smile.

"Brother Director, when will the chick come out?"