56

Chapter 56

Unauthorized use of the Star Destroyer Cannon, the northwest of Talost's palace was reduced to scorched earth.

The old emperor was worried about his son and wanted Tarost to return to the main star, but Tarost flatly refused. He continued to stay on planet A1 in the name of appeasing the survivors.

"Father, don't worry, the defense line of the palace has been re-arranged, and assassins will never come in again." Tarost bowed and said respectfully.

The old emperor's health is not very good, and he has been bedridden all year round. The thick curtains block his figure, and he can only hear a few hoarse coughs occasionally: "What are you going to do with Jingxi?" Taroste

: "The Rota Empire is immortal, and no one can take away the glory of the empire."

At this time, the old emperor said slowly: "My child, he has the support of the Federation behind him. If necessary, you can take special measures."

Tarost rolled his eyes Liang, understanding what the old emperor meant, he nodded excitedly: "As you wish."

Turning off the communication, Tarost kept walking around in the room: "Xie Jingyun...Yunying...what are they? It doesn't matter, those bastards, they haven't found out Xie Jingyun's background after searching for so long!"

"What do you want to investigate?"

A clear voice came, and Tarost's pupils shrank, and he didn't look back, but ran out quickly : "Guard!"

Idiot! He just added more guards, but he was broken into again. Is his palace a piece of paper?

The melancholy prince of the empire didn't care about his image, he rolled and crawled and shouted for help. With a bang, the bend of his leg was hit hard. Taroste's face was distorted in pain, and he knelt on the ground and couldn't get up for a long time.

"Xie Jingyun! You broke into the palace and attacked the crown prince without authorization. Do you want to provoke conflicts between the empire and the federation?" The

young man approached at a leisurely pace: "Since your highness is curious about my identity, why don't you talk to me face to face."

He knew up? Tarost was startled, pretending to be surprised on his face: "When did I wonder about your identity?"

Xie Jingyun smiled lightly: "Don't try to procrastinate, those guards of yours can't save you."

They are all as insane as Taroste, and Xie Jingyun will not be merciful to this kind of person. As soon as Xie Jingyun thought of what he had found, he wished he could tear this rubbish into pieces. He grabbed Taroste's hair, ignored Taroste's pained expression, and took him out like he was dragging garbage.

Tarost finally couldn't help but yelled: "Xie Jingyun, what on earth do you mad dog want to do?"

Deep in the secret passage leading to the basement, Bai Ying, who was in charge of repairing the knife, snorted coldly, pulled the scimitar out of the guard's abdomen, He wiped the blood on the scimitar with the man's clothes indifferently.

Ke Hao next to him couldn't help reminding: "Be gentler, we're really dead, and we're justified and unreasonable."

And the boss will be sad, when the high-spirited team members turned into murderous executioners, he will blame himself for not Protect your players.

Bai Ying glared at Ke Hao unhappily, and said in a gruff voice, "I know." The

two of them stared with big eyes and small eyes, and the unconscious guard was standing at their feet, until Xie Jingyun dragged Tarost in, the blond hair The prince kicked his legs on the ground randomly, Baiying sneered, raised the knife and cut off Taroste's legs.