24

Chapter 24

The awakened spiritual body is closely related to itself after realization.

Xie Jingyun's fiery lion cub, who loves to play and play, is innocent and lively, just like Xie Jingyun.

The saber-toothed tiger that Chi Su awakened was twice as big as the little lion, and his personality was relatively calm.

The saber-toothed tiger was kicked down the hill by Xie Jingyun. Its chubby body rolled over the grass, rolled over the gravel, and crashed into a tree with a bang.

Xie Jingyun was startled, and quickly jumped off Chi Su's back, and chased after him through the bushes.

The saber-toothed tiger twitched its ears slightly when it heard the footsteps, and pressed its head down hard, wishing to bury itself in the soil.

What a shame!

"Are you okay?" Xie Jingyun scooped up the saber-toothed tiger with lingering fear, and looked around.

Chi Su followed, sensing that his mental body was full of annoyance, he pushed his glasses, and said nonchalantly, "Maybe it hurts his head." With his head full of grass clippings, the saber-toothed tiger's ears twitched very much in line with the master's words

. Under Xie Jingyun's gaze, he slowly lowered his head, his intention was very obvious.

Xie Jingyun couldn't help laughing, raised his hand to remove the grass clippings from the saber-toothed tiger, leaned closer and blew gently, his clear voice carried a lingering smile: "It won't hurt anymore." The saber-toothed tiger flicked its tail happily

, He glanced proudly at his master.

Chi Su ignored his provocation, and raised his hand to touch his forehead with a dazed expression. Just now, a soft and cool touch swept across it, as if the young man's thin lips were kissing him too.

"Can the sense of touch be shared between the master and the spiritual body?" Chi Su couldn't help asking.

The young man who was exchanging feelings with the saber-toothed tiger didn't think much about it: "Yes, although it has materialized, it is still its own spiritual body after all, and the sharing of touch is only the most basic."

The young man turned around and glanced up and down Chi Su with a malicious expression. He held the saber-toothed tiger in one hand, took off the man's glasses with the other, and gently covered his eyes with his slender fingers. Chi Su fell into the darkness, but he was no longer as he was a few days ago Be wary of everything around you.

Because of the battle just now, the young man's palms were still wet with sweat. The warm touch made Chi Su subconsciously blink his eyes, and his long eyelashes swept across the young man's palm like feathers.

Xie Jingyun couldn't help laughing: "It's so itchy, don't blink."

Chi Su took a deep breath, only feeling a numbness slowly move up from the soles of his feet, gradually covering his whole body, making his hairs stand on end: "I'm afraid of this kind of thing." I can't control it."

Xie Jingyun: "Now your eyes can't see, try to sense the position of the saber-toothed tiger, and then use his eyes to see the outside world." In the darkness, the

young man's unhurried voice echoed in his ears, and Chi Su subconsciously followed Follow the contact to catch the transparent spider silk in the air. He saw that there were countless transparent spider threads connecting him with the saber-toothed tiger.