54

Chapter 54

The iron-blooded general in the video scrutinizes his friend carefully, from the delicate corners of his eyes and brows to the radiance between his brows.

Xie Jingyun's face that was exactly the same as twenty years ago made him feel complicated. Time seemed to have ignored this person and left no trace on him.

"What happened back then?" Huo Feng couldn't help asking.

Xie Jingyun rubbed his nose, and repeated what he had thought up earlier to his friend: "I fell into a wormhole when I blew myself up, and I have been recovering from my injuries all these years." "Why didn't you contact

me?"

Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows not wanting to make the atmosphere dignified He grinned at Huo Feng: "So as not to be nagged by you, I was persuaded to join the military when we met before, and my ears were covered with calluses. It is already annoying to lie on the bed and not move, and listen to you nagging again Damn, why don't you kill me."

Huo Feng is the kind of upright general who can't tolerate the sand in his eyes and is a little bit uncomfortable with lazy mercenaries, let alone some mercenaries on the battlefield who insist on going their own way and disobeying orders .

Xie Jingyun is also a mercenary, Huo Feng admired his strength, and wanted to recruit people into the army, but unfortunately Xie Jingyun was used to freedom, the strict discipline of the army could drive him crazy.

Huo Feng was very persistent and never gave up. The two of them chased the other and ran away. Even the master made fun of him, saying that there was a bunch of little tails behind him.

"Really not coming to the military headquarters?"

The familiar words almost made the young man jump out of his chair. The iron-blooded general opposite him sat there with a resolute face, but Xie Jingyun caught the flash of a smile in his eyes.

Xie Jingyun curled his lips, and answered exactly the same as twenty years ago: "No, it's impossible, give up."

Chi Su's words suddenly came to mind, and he suddenly had a little temper: "The interstellar does not need Yunying anymore, and the Zerg is destroyed. I'm afraid the military department is too idle."

How should I put it, Xie Jingyun had a brief contact with the Black Lion Army, and he always felt that everyone's spirit was gradually smoothed, and even their eyes became much calmer.

Huo Feng tapped on the table and said politely to his friends: "They need to exercise."

So you are welcome.

Xie Jingyun and Huo Feng looked at each other, full of tacit understanding, he gave Huo Feng a thumbs up and said: "It's on me."

The news that the Black Lions went to Jingxi caused an uproar. Entering Jingxi at this time is like publicly supporting Xie Jingyun was no different.

Just as Xie Jingyun thought, this is no longer a personal grievance between Xie Jingyun and An Cheng, but a contest between the empire and the federation.

The next day, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Rota Empire publicly condemned the Federation's cover-up behavior, and pointed the finger at Xie Jingyun, hoping that he would return all the spiritual power materials and publicly apologize to the outside world.

In this regard, the Noah Federation did not argue hard, but came up with a piece of data, which clearly recorded the increasing pollution of the soldiers and the number of people who died due to pollution every year. The series of names and the time of death are shocking to see.