42

Chapter 42

Perhaps it was because the uneasy expressions of the soldiers were too obvious, Xie Jingyun decided to appease them.

These are comrades who volunteered to help, Xie Jingyun can't really scare people.

"Since you are so impatient and there are many patients recently, how about dividing them into batches?" The young man suggested with a smile.

During the live broadcast that day, Xie Jingyun's expression was very sincere. As the popularity of the live broadcast spread, more and more contaminated patients came to Jingxi Resort one after another in the past few days.

For this group of people, Jing Xi opened a special channel.

So far, nearly a thousand people have been admitted to Jingxi's nursing home, and the number is still increasing.

It is impossible for these people to undergo 'treatment' at the same time. First, Jingxi's staff is too busy. Second, if there are too many people, report to the group to keep warm, and the fear value will be greatly reduced.

Xie Jingyun could imagine that kind of scene.

The tourists were forced into a corner by the NPCs of the Horror Paradise, huddled together and shivering. As a result, due to the large number of people, the NPCs instantly became the weakest party.

At this time, will tourists still be afraid?

I always feel that they will take advantage of the large number of people to directly beat up NPCs. For the safety of the employees, let's divide them into groups.

A shriveled little old man walked over tremblingly, held Xie Jingyun with a hand like dead bark, and sighed: "Son, I'm old, you can't make it too scary, I can't bear it too scary, when the time comes What should I do if I'm scared to death."

Xie Jingyun, who was counting the number of people, raised his eyes and looked at the little old man quietly for a while.

He scratched the thin white hair on the top of his head, revealing his gaping teeth: "What's the matter baby?"

Xie Jingyun's face changed, and he pointed out mercilessly: "The old man, please tell me, who is it?" Last night, I ate three steamed buns, one pot of chicken and two bowls of pork rib soup, and because I was full, I went to the exercise room and broke three fitness equipment."

The skinny old man twitched, and looked up at the sky with a guilty conscience.

Jingxi's food is so delicious, and all the cooks are good at steaming, frying, frying and boiling, so he accidentally ate too much.

Where can I eat these on remote planets? Vegetables and fruits used to be something only the upper class could see. Even a meritorious soldier like him was rare, so he could only eat nutritional supplements.

Eat what you want, anyway, the doctor told them to eat in moderation.

Until Jing Xi appeared and brought a batch of evolved plants, and since then realized the freedom of vegetables. All kinds of delicacies are popular across the stars, and the chef's whimsy can often collide with delicious sparks.

Unfortunately, they can only watch.

Because the patient's diet should be light _(:з」∠)_.

Relying on Jingxi's help, the old man finally got rid of the nagging doctor, but he accidentally got fed up.

The hunchbacked little old man smiled, straightened up and stopped pretending to be pitiful, a sharp light flashed through his cloudy eyes, he rubbed his hands, and winked at Xie Jingyun: "Young man, please do me a favor, I came here with a mission, let me know What is the place like inside?"