23

Chapter 23

Xie Jingyun found that Chi Su followed even more closely.

The man seemed to have nothing else to do, he just stayed by Xie Jingyun's side every day, helping to deal with the difficulties of tourists in the park.

The canteen master exclaimed yesterday: "Is there a new employee coming to join?"

Xie Jingyun was shocked to realize that it has been almost a month since Chi Su came to Jingxi Ecological Park. In addition to being a volunteer at the scenic spot every day, he will practice martial arts with Xie Jingyun at other times. He occasionally goes out for a day or two and comes back. Every time he is in a good mood.

"Do you want to come to work officially?" Xie Jingyun asked jokingly.

Chi Su thought for a moment, agreed, and he had a new goal.

"Leave the development plan of Jingxi Ecological Park to me in the future."

As the only son of the Chi family who built a business empire, developing a holiday park is a piece of cake for him. After seeing the plan, Xie Jingyun immediately transferred part of the park's affairs to Chi Su.

Sure enough, Jingxi Ecological Park began to expand outwards crazily.

The temperature in the Blue Lake has long since returned to normal, and spring is approaching. The warm humidity makes the vegetables pop up like spring buds after rain.

During Dean's research institute, he achieved amazing results. The desolate M6 planet finally turned back to green.

At this time, the planets other than m6 are still unaware.

Until one day, a topic popped up in the main star domain.

Whatever it is: #年笑笑# In the new year, the host is back again, let's take stock of the things that made me laugh out loud last year.

In December of last year, the relatives of the host who lived far away on the m6 planet came. Baby Xixi hugged a pot of lettuce and said that he planted it by himself, without using purification liquid and digging the soil casually. The host laughed at that time. Where did this come from? Hanhan, you can grow an egg without purification solution, that's not how you brag.

Knowing that the m6 planet is small and has no resources as a scout star, but this ignorant appearance still makes me sad. I asked him to go to a big city to have a look.

The replies downstairs all laughed out loud, thinking that the host is right, the remoteness of the planet is not ridiculous, the ridiculous thing is that he is unwilling to open his eyes to see the world knowing that he is sitting in a well and watching the sky.

[The landlord should not persuade your relatives to come to the main star. Although the pace of life here is a bit faster, it can gain a lot of insight. 】

【Love the landlord's relatives for a second, I think he will be ashamed to see people when he comes to the main star, think back to bragging about being able to get into the cracks in the ground this time! 】

【Haha, who is watching the sky from the bottom of a well? Do you really understand m6? 】

The commenter was a student who came to the main star Mecha Academy to study. He just browsed the Internet after class, and found that this group of high-ranking people was mocking the M6 ​​planet.

He couldn't get angry, so he just went to tear himself apart, and there were several students from the same school who came to study in M6, and they all joined in with the same hatred.