43

Chapter 43

Gray mushrooms, with round umbrella covers and short handles, exude the unique smell of fungi.

"It's a bit like shiitake mushrooms." Shen Su casually picked one up and smelled it, and there was no sticky mucus when he pinched it lightly.

She has seen this kind of mushroom in the cafeteria, so it should be non-toxic.

A team member who was good at setting traps brought back two chickens and a snake. The chicken was almost one meter high. When it flapped its wings vigorously, the team member almost missed it.

There are fish and meat, plus fruits and wild vegetables, and a pot of mushroom soup. Although the appearance is not very good, the twenty soldiers ate without raising their heads. They don't know whether they are extremely hungry or the ingredients are too delicious.

Shen Su held a rose wreath in his hand, with a gentle look on his face. The new friends seemed to like eating snake meat, but everyone didn't get much, so Shen Su gave her his share, and the wreath was a gift in return.

Zhu Buxilihulu was very fragrant, especially the mushrooms he picked, which were very chewy. He not only drank the mushroom soup, but also grilled two skewers of mushrooms. Although there was no seasoning, it was still very fragrant.

Next to Zhu Bu, a one-eyed man was spitting out fishbone.

The viewers squatting in the live broadcast room subconsciously looked at the title.

——Spirit Body No. 3 live broadcast room.

That's right.

[Help, I want to watch the Awakening live broadcast when I'm hungry, I didn't expect these veterans to be greedy for me! 】

【I have eaten, but now I ordered takeaway. ]

[They are poisonous, and I actually think eating and broadcasting is also good. ]

[Get out of here, you idiots, I want to watch the live broadcast of Awakening, what the hell is this? ]

[Be considerate, the little director has no experience, so it's probably set up as a vacation project. 】

Indeed, those luminous plants are overflowing with light spots all the time. The viewer suddenly thinks of a plant.

— Dandelion.

Lightly touch the plants, and the colorful light spots will dance with the wind.

Fantasy House, the name is really apt.

The audience lamented that this group of people seemed to have strayed into a fantasy world.

[Suggest by raising your hand, the little director might as well move the fantasy house to the ecological park, it doesn't match the thriller park at all. 】

Seeing this barrage, the audience nodded subconsciously, their expressions froze.

This sentence is very familiar, as if I have heard it somewhere.

After eating and drinking enough, the men present could not help but pat their stomachs, leaned comfortably under the tree, looked at the light spots flying in the night sky, and sighed: "I finally understand the meaning of vacation, this is life, then Before the swarms of bugs came out, life was probably like this."

The Zerg invasion lasted for a hundred years, and they have forgotten what the world looked like a hundred years ago.

A firefly landed on his shoulder, Shen Su subconsciously breathed lightly, for fear of frightening the elf in the forest.