13

Chapter 13

Mu Xue is a freshman. Due to her poor physique, she had no chance with the Mecha Academy of the main star, and finally chose an ordinary school.

This weekend, Zhuma Miller secretly gave her an apple and recommended the magical Jingxi Ecological Park to Mu Xue.

"How amazing?" The girl didn't believe it at all.

Before coming here, Mu Xue couldn't imagine what is Baiguolin, what is eating as much as she wants, and she understands every word Miller said, but she can't believe such absurd thing.

Until she and her roommate came to Jingxi Ecological Park, the endless fruit trees and the fragrance of the fruit made the girls dumbfounded, as if they had entered the fairy tale world by mistake.

"Xuexue, can I really eat whatever I want?" Ling Qiao, who was in the same dormitory, was in a trance, when she touched a cherry between her fingers, the cool touch made her shrink her fingers, and her nose was filled with the aroma of the fruit.

Another roommate, Anya, opened her mouth wide and stiffened like a sculpture, and her whole body was limp. If she hadn't been pulled by someone, she might have sat on the ground with her feet limp.

"That's what Miller said."

Mu Xue was the first to come to her senses. She was too shocked and her hands trembled when she entered the garden, and she chose the first way to enter the garden, so they didn't have a fruit basket, and they could eat whatever they wanted within three hours.

The tall fruit trees are covered with bright red fruits, and the drooping branches seem to invite tourists to taste. After entering the orchard, the dazzling array of fruits is dizzying. The three of them forgot to stop the sightseeing car. The driver uncle kept driving without instructions, and drove them here. To the cherry grove on the edge of the grove of basil.

Behind the Baiguo Forest, countless translucent greenhouses popped up at unknown times. Each greenhouse is nearly 200 meters long and 50 meters wide. A faint black shadow can be seen behind the wall, and no one knows what is inside.

"Uncle driver, what's there?"

It seems that it is not a fruit growing area.

The driver, who was basking in the sun, followed the little girl's fingers and said calmly, "Oh, that's the new vegetable factory opened by our director. You can't enter it yet." Vegetable factory

?

The little girls looked at each other, very sorry.

The red and round cherry burst into the mouth with sour and sweet juice, and the three of them were refreshed, and their movements could not help but speed up.

There was a beeping sound of a sightseeing car in the distance.

The yellow cat and cat sightseeing car has two ears protruding from the roof, and it shakes and shakes as it stops. It is super cute!

The young man who looked a few years older than them poked his head out, smiled and waved to the driver.

This young man with a bright smile was wearing a white casual shirt. His slightly long black hair was pulled back in a small tug, fixed with a cherry hairpin, revealing a smooth forehead.

"Uncle Liu, I'm going to the vegetable factory. What do you want to eat tonight?"

The eyes of the three little girls lit up, and the young man tilted his head when he saw this, and the cherry hairpin that fixed his hair also shook: "Are you curious?"