60

Chapter 60

Jingxi's newly launched area——Summer Beach, received numerous praises on the first day of opening, overwhelming the Ecological Paradise and Thriller Paradise.

The mode of catching the sea recommended by Xie Jingyun is welcomed by many people, especially soldiers and veterans. The joy of searching for the final harvest is enough to capture their hearts.

With the harvest of the day, go to the newly built visitor center next to it to rent a barbecue grill, drink small wine and eat barbecue with three or five friends, and blow the sea breeze to recall the experience of the battlefield and remember the lost friends.

This kind of slow-paced lifestyle that calms down makes many people yearn for it.

And more young people like diving, going to the dark seabed to dance with fish, chasing passing sea turtles, and seeing various creatures in the sea.

The coastline is very large. Compared with the rushing sea in the western sea area, the eastern sea area has thousands of miles of magnificent coral groups. Xie Jingyun is wearing sunglasses and lying on a chair, drinking a sip of ice-cold fruit juice, surrounded by a group of laughing young people.

He has experienced catching the sea, and now he wants to dive and sunbathe.

Among this group of young people, there were two young girls who looked at Xie Jingyun frequently, their gazes swirling around him. Xie Jingyun didn't want to pay attention to it at first, but the little girl's eyes were too hot to ignore.

He took off his sunglasses, and asked the two little girls helplessly: "Why do you always look at me?"

The little girl was a little shy, and after Xie Jingyun pointed it out, a blush quickly appeared on her face, and she hesitated for a moment. He said hello, and sat down beside Xie Jingyun's chair.

"Little Director, what brand of sunscreen do you use?" the girl with short hair and apple face asked in a low voice.

Another curly-haired girl nodded vigorously. Summer Beach has been open for four days, and they come almost every day, and they can meet Xie Jingyun every time. The little headmaster was wearing swimming trunks, with his upper body covered, lying on the beach with big thorns, his porcelain white skin hadn't been tanned in the past few days.

Xie Jingyun didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He didn't expect the little girl to look at him for such a long time. He stretched out his arm and let the two girls touch it: "I didn't paint anything."

This body was pinched by the system, and the little system liked it very much. Host, you are very careful when kneading.

The girl smeared it suspiciously, and it did not have the smooth touch of any sunscreen.

It turned out to be natural!

The girls looked at each other and saw the envy in each other's eyes.

"Xiaoyue Linlin, come quickly, we have rented diving equipment!" A classmate in the distance shouted loudly.

Interstellar diving equipment is as small as a grape, and when bitten in the mouth, it can form a transparent bubble that wraps the head, making it very convenient to dive in the sea.

The girl said goodbye to Xie Jingyun, and happily ran to play with her friends. Several young people jumped down with a plop and quickly disappeared into the blue water.

"Xiao Xie, you are hiding here talking to girls, does Chi Su know?" A crumpled orange peel suddenly appeared above his sight, Xie Jingyun was startled, and punched it directly, he sat up from the chair suddenly, He said unhappily, "Don't show up suddenly, I will really fight back subconsciously."