47

Chapter 47

Chi Su has been a little strange recently.

Xie Jingyun is very sensitive to gaze, whether it is a malicious gaze or a kind gaze, as long as the gaze falls on him, he will be able to detect it very quickly.

Chi Su's gaze was non-aggressive, but Xie Jingyun felt a tingling itch when he fell behind.

Xie Jingyun rubbed his numb fingertips, and cast a glance at Chi Su: "Why are you always looking at me?"

Chi Su smiled softly, and slowly stated the message Xie Jingyun sent him last night: "Last night you said you missed me. "

"I just said it casually." Xie Jingyun's eyes wandered wildly. In the morning, he read the message sent to Chi Suo last night. He was so embarrassed that he almost didn't dare to go out to meet people.

Friends still get tired of being together every day. Chi Su only left for two days, and he sent a message at night to say that he missed him. Xie Jingyun always felt weird.

Chi Su has a calm personality and a tolerant temper. He can also act as a training partner when Xie Jingyun's hands are itchy. As a friend, he is almost responsive.

Xie Jingyun has no experience with friends.

At the age of 16, he fell into the battlefield and nearly died. He was adopted by his master and sent to a boarding school. At that time, he had a few ordinary classmates, but he lost contact with him after graduation.

On the battlefield, he honestly followed his master to kill insects. The soldiers around him were all seniors, and they had nothing in common with him.

Later, the master died. In order not to fall into the prestige of the God of War, as an apprentice, he has been killing insects desperately, and finally became the new God of War, and he is admired by thousands of people.

At that time, no one dared to be friends with him.

Strictly speaking, Chi Su was the first person to approach him openly.

Xie Jingyun cherishes this relationship very much.

It's just that his affection for Chi Sou is really that of a friend?

Throwing the documents in hand aside, the young man lay prone on the table, his delicate jaw squeezed into a fleshy arc by his arm. He tilted his head and stared at Chi Su on the other side of the table without blinking, his eyes gradually became loose, and his thoughts drifted further and further away.

It's too early! Chi Su lowered his eyes and knocked on the table to draw the young man's attention back: "Jingxi has plans to expand recently, where is the new area located?"

Xie Jingyun suddenly regained his spirit: "It falls in the direction behind the ecological park and the thriller park. ."

He is not partial! He always treats tourists in the two scenic spots equally!

As for the specific opening time of the new project, he had to think about it again. The tourists in the two regions have different hobbies, and there is also a gap in force. Only when everyone is on the same starting line can they have fun.

After all, ordinary tourists really can't beat a group of fighters and veterans in the horror park.

He has also thought about the role-playing object. It can be an interstellar celebrity, or some fantasy monsters and ghosts, depending on whether everyone is interested.

Chi Su loves the young man's pensive look the most, like a cat who is worried about how to get a small fish. The man lowered his eyes, and the lenses covered the aggression in his eyes.