52

Chapter 52

Suo Ke is a well-known and admired scientific research leader in Interstellar.

The reason why he can become the pillar of the scientific research institute is not only relying on his talent, but also his tenacity of not admitting defeat in desperate situations.

Even if the research enters the bottleneck period, the broken mind is messed up, the ruthless person who can lead the students to study again the next day as usual, just like this is completely collapsed by an ordinary mirror!

Xie Jingyun even held up the mirror to show the top of his head at 360 degrees without any dead ends. Out of curiosity, he even stroked it with his hands. The strands of hair falling from between his fingers made him feel unbearable.

According to this drop method, the light bulb can be changed at night.

The young man smiled and said: "President Suoko, are you awake, are you happy?" The

chubby animals formed into balls, leaning against the side of President Suoko, motionless, and the gray scales blended into the stone house, which is unremarkable. If you do not observe carefully , Ordinary people may think that it is just a stone ball.

The respected Dean Suo Ke didn't speak, and he didn't even look at his own mental body. At this moment, he squatted on the ground with a broken face to pick up the hair, wishing he could glue it on again.

"Woo... at least there are thousands of roots!" He choked up and said.

Dean Suoko is not bad-looking, with deep eye sockets and a high nose bridge. He has been in the laboratory all year round, which makes him full of bookishness. When he looks at it with a smile, everyone will sigh a gentle and gentle.

Unfortunately, one bald ruins everything.

The desperate expression of this boss was so pitiful, Xie Jingyun rubbed his nose, and finally realized his conscience, and seriously suggested: "You can wear a wig, in your position, just say, all kinds of colors and hairstyles can be placed on the table the next day You can change it every day."

Now that technology is advanced, wigs and treatments are available, Xie Jingyun doesn't know much about it, but there is always a solution.

Dean Soko glanced at him and continued to shut himself up. He was so busy in the laboratory that he kept his feet on the ground. He even had to compress and compress his sleep time, and he had to go for a physical examination during his weekly rest time to prevent sudden death. He really didn't have time to treat hair growth.

After carefully tidying up his hair, Dean Suoko checked his mental body. The cool scales made his eyes brighten: "It's a pangolin!

" Soko's dry palm showed that he was very dependent on his master.

The pangolin is about 1.2 meters, and it is considered medium in size among awakened animals. Suo Ke muttered a lot of data, checking his claws over and over again: "I'll pull out a scale for research, Director Xie, call Su Yu over, here are Analyzer..."

It can be said to be very ruthless.

The sticky pangolin froze for a moment, and quickly ran away like hiding from a virus. It came behind Xie Jingyun and bared its teeth at Suo Ke, its sharp claws flickering coldly.

Xie Jingyun shook his head, the researchers are really scary, even he is the experimental material.

"I don't have any equipment here. I just lied to Su Yu's parents just now. You can go back to the main star and study slowly. You can ask Su Yu over there." Xie Jingyun stretched his waist and let out the pangolin behind him, and one person and one beast were pushed out the door.