55

Chapter 55

In the early morning, Xie Jingyun sat alone on the roof, staring at the stars in the night in a daze.

He hugged the collapsed Bai Ying, and patted the girl's back like before, with a soothing rhythm to calm down the girl's weeping screams.

The familiar embrace made Bai Ying calm down. She grabbed Xie Jingyun's sleeve and pressed her forehead against Xie Jingyun's chest. Like a boat in a storm, she finally returned to the harbor that made her feel at ease.

She fell asleep, and for the first time in twenty years, she fell asleep without fear and burden.

After the two team members settled down, the stiff smile on Xie Jingyun's mouth immediately dissipated, his mind was in a mess, and he climbed to the roof unknowingly.

The cool night wind blew over his body, Xie Jingyun touched his icy fingers and let out a breath, the temperature on his hands was still bitingly cold.

A piece of clothing was draped over his shoulders, Xie Jingyun didn't look back, he let his powerful arms wrap around his neck, fastened his loose collar, and blocked the pervasive cool wind.

"How did you know Bai Ying and Ke Hao?" After a long time, Xie Jingyun finally asked.

Chi Su came to sit down beside Xie Jingyun, took the young man's hand and put it in the palm of his hand, and clenched it tightly: "I want to become stronger, and I want to go to the savior to say thank you in person, so I have been paying attention to the Yunying team. Then you were on the battlefield ... The whereabouts of the four members of the Yunying team were unknown, so I started to find out where they were."

At that time, Tarost launched a frenzied pursuit of Bai Ying and Ke Hao, and Bai Ying was extremely defensive, even if Chi Su rescued them. After leaving them, Bai Ying didn't trust him either, and kept wandering among the stars.

"Sorry, I kept it from you for so long." Chi Su apologized.

Xie Jingyun confessed his identity to him, but Chi Su didn't tell him about Bai Ying and Ke Hao.

"I know that child Baiying. She is stubborn and stubborn. She was born in a slum and is also very defensive. If she hadn't been injured this time, she would have avoided seeing me."

It has to be said that Xie Jingyun knows the girls in the team very well, and has completely guessed her thoughts. It is very strange that Bai Ying did not hide in such an unfamiliar way of contact as Chi Su.

Chi Su asked, "What are you going to do?"

Xie Jingyun's expression turned cold, and he looked down at his slender fingers. The new body pinched by the system has no calluses on the fingertips and no scars on the body, just like a pampered young master.

Unlike the previous life, every cell in his body was soaked in blood, including Zerg and others of the same kind. His hands are clean now, but that's it.

"Kill him." Xie Jingyun defended his shortcomings, very protective, his team members were picked up one by one from the battlefield, they supported each other through that difficult time, and agreed to live together.

Xie Jingyun missed the appointment, and Ye Qing and Lan Ying also missed the appointment.

"Just like what Bai Ying said, we will be enlightened when we step on the battlefield. Death may be the next second, but I will never accept death from the same kind of backstab!" Just

kill him?

Chi Su sighed, the young man is still too kind. In Chi Su's view, it would be too cheap to just kill the man. Chi Su has dozens of methods to toss people to death. If he is not afraid of scaring the young man, he is willing to do it himself .