35

Chapter 35

No one cared what happened to the boy next.

Abandoning a girlfriend is already disgusting, not to mention adding insult to injury, seeing the aggressive back of the girl, many viewers silently gave the girl a thumbs up.

More viewers were asking about the bird on the girl's shoulder.

[Help, someone give me a slap, am I dazzled, that bird popped out of nowhere! ]

[Raise your hand to prove that you are not dazzled, I see exactly the same as you. 】

【I'm dying of curiosity, little director, please tell me what's going on? 】

【Magic? The little director has developed a new game? ]

[I found it! That is Hayabusa, a small carnivorous bird, even though it is small, it is a bird of prey! 】

Millions of viewers in the live broadcast room witnessed at the same time that the girl's body burst into flames, and the falcon bird condensed from the fire. The sharp bird eyes fiercely locked on the ex-boyfriend who made trouble, and followed the owner to chase after him.

The operating room returned to silence, only the helpless Xie Jingyun and the audience bursting with curiosity.

For this kind of development, Xie Jingyun was obviously not mentally prepared. He touched his nose and simply sat in the brightly lit exhibition hall to introduce the spiritual power to the audience.

"Spiritual power depends on the human brain...Through exercise, it will continue to be solidified and strengthened...and then it will be stimulated to explode and then take shape."

Xie Jingyun tried to use concise language to explain. He knew that most of the audience in the live broadcast room were ordinary people. For this aspect I still know too little, and I can't compare to Mi Tour Lily and the others who are veterans of the battlefield.

Some of the audience were confused, but those who knew about mechas suddenly realized.

[The principal of the garden has something to do with Dr. An Cheng! ]

[Yes, yes, yes, I also feel familiar, the idea of ​​mental power is an idea proposed by Dr. An Cheng. ]

[The child at home is in the Mecha Academy, I have heard him talking about spiritual power. 】

Seeing that the audience who didn't know the truth became more and more outrageous, even Xie Jingyun's unfounded family was related to Dr. An Cheng, Xie Jingyun quickly interrupted the audience's imagination:

"I don't know Dr. An Cheng, the manifestation of spiritual power is related to Dr. An Cheng The ideas put forward are also different, please don't mention others casually in the live broadcast room."

The white mist formed, and the little lion with four hooves on the fire suddenly appeared, and looked at the camera with blue eyes, causing wolves to howl in the live broadcast room .

Xie Jingyun: "This is the little lion formed by the condensing of my spiritual power. There are other spiritual bodies in the resort. I can take you to see them later." The

audience quickly nodded in agreement, obviously very interested in the formation of spiritual power .

A boy's terrified scream came from a distance, Xie Jingyun chased after the sound, lest the girl really cause irreparable damage after venting her anger.

In Exhibition Hall 2, Mel huddled in a corner and shivered. In front of it was a small hawk bird. The bird was harmless in appearance, palm-sized, fluffy, and a pair of birds with eyeliner Hitomi.