48

Chapter 48

At the entrance of Exhibition Hall No. 4, Airl leaned against the wall, staring at the passing tourists irritably.

That day, Ai Luo handed the rope to Xie Jingyun, intending to work part-time to pay off his debts. Xie Jingyun put him at the No. 4 gate, but Ai Luo didn't care.

When I was a mercenary in the past, let alone a dog leash, I slept on a garbage dump, dignity? That kind of thing doesn't exist!

Xie Jingyun was not really unkind, he sent Ai Luo to the infirmary that night, and he didn't mention the rope again.

He ordered Ai Luo to guard the doll's house, and if he encountered a tourist who deliberately found fault, he would go up and do it directly.

It's a pity that there are not many tourists who have the guts to find fault on purpose. Even if there are, they will soon die down when they notice the eye-catching Airl next to them.

There is only one thing...

When Ai Luo saw Xie Jingyun who brought the painter in, he couldn't help showing a rescued expression.

"Headmaster Xie." The man almost ran over with big strides, his height of nearly two meters brought a huge sense of oppression, and the painter beside Xie Jingyun took a step back subconsciously.

Xie Jingyun knowingly asked: "What's wrong?"

Airo pointed to the dolls inside the exhibition hall, with a very irritable expression: "I want to guard the gate."

Any gate is fine, even cleaning the toilet, anyway, don't talk to that noisy man Dolls are in the same place.

Behind her, Princess Sissi, who frightened away a group of tourists, bowed her eyes and raised her skirt to salute Xie Jingyun. The exquisite crown shone brightly under the light. She gracefully unfolded her fan and raised her chin: "What a shame, Airol

, As a servant, you actually make demands on your master, it seems that you have to learn your etiquette again."

Xie Jingyun noticed that the veins on Ai Luo's forehead burst out instantly, and the hands on his side clenched into fists, as if he had reached the limit of his patience.

Xie Jingyun smiled sullenly: "Ai Luo, your duty is to protect the NPCs of the Doll House, and there is no shortage of people for other positions."

As for whether Ai Luo will make a move, the little princess has a sense of propriety, and just steps on the bottom line to tap dance. After Ai Luo has a spiritual body, he gradually regains his composure and will not lose his mind easily.

And, unless he wants to go into debt for another decade.

The painter, who was ignored by everyone, suddenly had shortness of breath. He quickly walked in front of Princess Sissi, stared at the little princess's blue eyes obsessively, and murmured: "I found it, it's the color of the sea

! Princess of the ocean!

" Princess Qian lowered her face, and soon smiled again: "Welcome this guest."

The painter was at a loss with excitement: "Can I draw a picture for you?"

The little princess glanced at Xie Jingyun, nodded boredly, and led the painter Enter the interior of the exhibition hall.

Xie Jingyun didn't know how Interstellar Painter paints, but judging from the fact that the painter only carried a pen, it should be done by his brain.