66

Chapter 66

There are traces of Zerg activity on the edge of the galaxy.

On the second day after the death of the old emperor, when people on the Internet were panicking, the defense forces stationed at the edge of the galaxy detected the excrement of the Zerg and traces of eating.

"This is a blaster beetle," the experienced soldier looked at the unknown distance along the traces, and calmly explained to the recruits in the team, "The characteristic is that it is three meters high and has amazing defensive power. The disadvantage is that it does not move fast. As a nest or tank, the abdomen is the weak point. They are stupid, but under the command of the Zerg Queen, they will stick to the ground and crawl, so it will take a lot of work to kill them.

" In the Sub-Federation, there are only four veterans in the team, and the rest are all recruits. Hearing what the team leader said, many people tensed up: "Do you need to chase?" If the moving speed is slow, it

means that there is a possibility of catching up.

"Report first and wait for instructions from superiors." The team leader's eyes sharpened, and he could see the expressions of everyone in the team. "Maybe some people think that I am not decisive enough, but I want to tell you that killing the Zerg is not an easy task."

In particular, the Zerg has once again given birth to a queen, which means that the entire group is connected to the Internet. A ruthless commander, coupled with a group of fearless soldiers, is a catastrophe when Interstellar is not ready. .

Soon, the discovery of this defense force was reported to the main star, and a group of leaders worked overtime until they were in the dark. Hearing this news, they were really blinded.

"Damn it, they're moving too fast!" A colonel of the Federal Military Department gritted his teeth angrily, and slammed his fist on the table. "The parasites in the country haven't been checked yet!" This reminded him of the Zerg invasion a hundred years ago

, Quietly occupying the energy star, they were caught off guard.

shame!

If it wasn't for the lack of attack power due to the loss of energy stars, they would never be so weak and lose thousands of soldiers.

Those are all fresh lives!

As if thinking of something, the colonel twitched his cheeks: "The kid from the Chi family reminded that there were bugs on the edge of the galaxy. Who patted the table to guarantee that he was scaremongering?" Several officials in the conference room lowered their heads

, Trying to reduce the sense of existence, I secretly complained.

Back then, the Zerg queen was blown to pieces by Yunying, and the Zerg that lost the queen had no leader. It is not surprising that there are occasionally lone bugs. Who would have thought that they would give birth to a new queen, who has been lurking to this day.

If he had known this earlier...

"Now is not the time to pursue responsibility, let's think about the next coping strategy." Someone coughed and changed the subject.

This meeting is an online meeting, and the high-level officials of the two countries participated at the same time. The Federation is not a parasitic disaster area, and the high-level officials are fairly neat. He was out of place, and even his confidence in speaking was three points weaker.

"I have a different opinion," the head of the intelligence analysis department of the Empire added slowly, "Dung and food, it can be seen that the blast beetles have enclosed there as their own territory, but they deliberately avoided ours when the defense forces patrolled." Warrior, obviously the Zerg is not ready either."