17

Chapter 17

Blind box?

Hearing what the salesperson Lily said, all the tourists looked puzzled.

What is a blind box?

The smile in Lili's eyes deepened. When the little director said that she opened a blind box shop, she didn't know what a blind box was, and she understood after some explanations.

It is indeed a good idea to put various things in boxes that cannot be seen through, and let tourists take apart after purchase.

Abel was by his side at the time, and after listening to the little director's idea, he suddenly realized: "It's the treasure box in the game!"

Lily felt that there was a difference between a blind box and a treasure box. It is the uncertain surprise after purchase.

"What is a blind box?" A short-haired girl couldn't help asking.

Lily showed the rows of shelves behind her sideways, which were full of large and small yellow boxes, and introduced with a smile:

"These are blind boxes, which contain all kinds of fruits, vegetables and other small surprises. These things are packaged by robots. It's on the shelves indiscriminately, and no one is sure what's inside."

Vegetables! ! !

The tourists' eyes lit up when they heard this, and they pounced on the counter like hungry tigers, and said impatiently,

"Give me a copy of that blind box!"

"Me too!"

"I want a hundred!"

At this moment, I'm afraid this group of people only heard the word "vegetables" and didn't understand the gameplay at all.

Lily's smile remained unchanged: "Guest, there are not only vegetables in the blind box, but also fruits and other surprises, do you understand?" The

girl who rushed to the counter first, Chickie Mi, nodded frantically: "Understood, it's like a lottery. It depends on luck, right, give me the blind box."

He didn't even ask the price.

Lily asked: "The big blind box costs 100 stars, and the small blind box costs 50 stars. How many coins do you need?"

The short-haired girl lying on the counter froze for a moment, stood up straight and pointed at the shelf: "Is there no purchase limit this time?" The salesperson

's smile deepened, and she slowly shook her head: "The director of the garden said that there is no limit to the purchase of blind boxes."

The tourist who listens to the conversation between the two slows down.

Jingxi Ecological Park has been in short supply since the first day of its opening.

Ticket reservations and fruit basket purchases are limited.

This is the first store with unlimited purchases, so there will be no pitfalls, right?

The tourists were a little hesitant. The little director likes to be funny when he has nothing to do. He won't be bored again!

The short-haired girl didn't think too much about it. She didn't need money at all. She only had vegetables and vegetables in her head. She waved her hand proudly: "Give me ten big blind boxes and ten small blind boxes." Lily turned around and quickly took the things the girl needed