3

Chapter 3

off day.

Miller originally wanted to go online to practice mecha battles with his classmates, but he was grabbed by his grandfather as soon as he opened the virtual training room.

The gray-haired old man put down the dumbbells in his hand and came to his grandson, ignoring his resisting eyes, laughed and slapped his back hard, full of air: "Young people don't always lie on the sofa, come and exercise with grandpa. "

Miller protested: "I want to exercise and practice the mech with my classmates. I haven't learned the sword swing movement taught by the teacher yesterday.

" , you should strengthen your own strength."

"No, the mecha is two or three meters high. If the Zerg is still there, it will definitely be able to beat it to pieces. Human height has no advantage in front of bugs."

And the human body is very fragile , the armor can't stop the Zerg's pincers.

The old man came from the war years, and he couldn't understand the younger generation's behavior of relying on mechas. He squinted his eyes and argued: "If the mechas have no energy, they will be surrounded by bugs and wait for death!" Miller is not to be outdone:

" However, mechas can guide spiritual power! Dr. An said that as long as the spiritual power is channeled out, the human body will not be polluted in the future!" Grandpa Mi Xun was startled, stopped

arguing with his grandson, and muttered: "Twenty years He said this before, but the researched mechs can only resonate with unpolluted people."

They, the group of people who have been polluted, are really hopeless, and the mechas are resisting them.

Looking at the back of his grandfather, who was not in the mood, Miller looked uneasy. He knew that his grandfather had been on the battlefield when he was young, and he had a group of comrades who had been polluted and lived very hard. Even his grandfather himself had slight pollution symptoms.

He shouldn't have brought up the subject!

Miller slapped himself hard on the mouth, looking annoyed.

The classmates in the virtual battle room kept calling, he scratched his head to apologize to everyone, and went offline.

Find a way to apologize to grandpa.

Intelligent brain automatically locates, as long as you open Xingbo, you can push the video of this planet.

Miller wanted to find something that Grandpa was interested in. The densely packed live broadcast room made people dazzled. He put the mech battle aside and came to the life channel. In a blink of an eye, there were only a few scattered live broadcast rooms, and not many viewers .

Miller gave up hope, and his fingers slid back and forth.

"Huh?" A familiar face appeared in the live broadcast room.

"It's him!" Miller's eyes lit up, and he quickly clicked in.

After taking the young man to the main star yesterday, he couldn't hold back to strike up a conversation, because the young man was good-looking and young, and he thought he was going to study at the main star Mecha Academy like him. After all, the college level there is high, and the new generation of young people after the war all want to pursue higher power.

After watching, Miller realized that something was wrong, and he had a strange expression on his face: "Holographic?"

The barrage in the live broadcast room was also sarcastic.