Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Bang -

the sound of a car colliding with a human body.

The severe pain after the body was thrown and landed seemed to be still there. Shi Ran opened her eyes forcefully, expecting to see the white ceiling of the hospital, and maybe a few concerned faces, but the glaring light hit her directly. Come, there is a huge booing and noise around, as if mocking her.

No, it doesn't seem like it's just laughing at her.

She tried her best to adapt to the strong light, and she could barely see that she was standing on a huge stage, and there were several girls in uniform costumes and heavy makeup standing beside her.

However, the gazes of these people could not be more obvious disdain and sarcasm.

Shi Ran shook his body and barely stood still. At this time, the severe pain in his whole body gradually subsided, leaving only... the lower abdomen, which was still throbbing and throbbing like being run over by a truck.

She frowned subconsciously - this feels like... Dysmenorrhea?

At this time, a person rushed up from the stage, holding a microphone and said in a panic: "I'm sorry, audience friends, our Raeka's body is a little uncomfortable, and we need to adjust it temporarily!" He walked off the stage with several other girls who were still on the stage.

"Shi Ran! What the hell is going on with you? A well-arranged show before! How did you dance for me?! Don't you have the microphone on you? Are you really a display? You have lost all your singing skills? Don't think that there is Zhang Bai With Lianhua's face, I can forgive you! Look at the rubbish of your assessment in the regiment? Believe it or not, if you continue like this, you will never get a trainee spot, get out!" Teacher Ran looked at the obese middle-aged woman in front of her and yelled at her, and finally captured some key information: Raeka, Shiran, programs, girl groups, trainees... Isn't this the book she read the night before the car accident? An unlucky cannon fodder in the main text? So... She is wearing a book? Shi Ran, who came back to his senses, quickly recalled everything about this unlucky cannon fodder.

The unlucky cannon fodder has the same name as her, also named Shi Ran, and she is the niece of the richest man in Nancheng, but she has been living outside and suffered a lot from the family of her adoptive parents, and the real heroine of the original book is the biological daughter of her adoptive parents.

The real heroine is reborn, knowing the original identity, pretending to be the original identity, changing the test sample during the paternity test, successfully entering the wealthy family, and getting along smoothly in the entertainment industry, and also remembering to pass the original The authentic product on his body was rubbed against the ground.

In the end, the original body was forced to quit the industry, his reputation was ruined, and he even suffered from depression and committed suicide.

As for the reborn heroine, of course she reached the pinnacle, soaked in the heroine, and lived happily ever after.

It can be said that the three views of the heroine in the original book are quite wrong.

And now, it was a critical turning point in Yuanshen's life.

This is the scene of the trainee selection competition. The original owner has prepared carefully for a long time, and coupled with his good appearance, a smooth debut is almost a certainty.

However, the original owner was an idiot who believed others credulously. As a result, he was framed.

This was the first stab at the original owner.