Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Shi Ran was stunned for a moment, and finally realized who this familiar-looking woman resembled.

    Yan Ming.

    A woman like Yan Ming?

    Could it be...

    In the next second, the woman on the phone confirmed Shi Ran's conjecture: "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Qiu Yaya, and I am Yan Ming's mother!" Shi Ran

    stiffened, why did Yan Ming Ming's mother will be here? Hold flowers and come to see her?

    This is not scientific!

    But before Shi Ran had time to think more, Qiu Yaya hung up the phone with a snap.

    Seeing the phone hang up, Mao Yixuan couldn't help asking curiously: "Ranran, who is it? Why do you have such a frightened expression?" Are you

    frightened...

    Shiran immediately stood up and put the phone in his pocket After thinking about it, I forgot that it was the clothes of the crew, and ran out at a speed of sprinting 100 meters.

    Pushing open the door of the cafe, Qiu Yaya stood outside.

    Seeing Shi Ran rushing out like this, she was also very surprised: "Xiao Ran? Why did you come out so soon?"

    Wasn't it all because of your scare?

    But how could Shiran say such a thing? Of course she gasped and said, "Isn't this why I can't keep you waiting for a long time? Auntie, why are you here? Don't tell me, what, what am I?" I'm not prepared either..."

    Seeing that Shi Ran was panting so badly, Qiu Yaya didn't hand over the flowers immediately, but freed up a hand, patted Shi Ran's shoulder and said, "Oh, how can I tell you? , isn’t this a surprise for you? I really want to see my future daughter-in-law!”

    “Ahem!” Shi Ran had just breathed a sigh of relief, but was choked by Qiu Yaya’s words, cough He groaned several times, and almost didn't catch his breath.

    "Oh, why are you so careless, Xiaoran, come here, Auntie Qiu will pat you. You said that my brat is really true. He will be twenty-nine soon, and he finally found me a daughter-in-law! Take it home and show it to me, that Shiyuan didn't mention it before, why did you hide such a good child from me?"

    This...

    Shiran twitched the corners of her mouth, and finally let it go.

    "Auntie..."

    Qiu Yaya interrupted Shi Ran: "Oh, just call me Aunt Qiu, I think you just finished filming, right? Look at the makeup, you haven't removed your clothes, and it's hot outside, you Go ahead and pack it up, I have booked a restaurant, let's have dinner together when we come out?"

    She then pushed Shi Ran in again, waved her hand, turned around and got into the luxury car parked by the side of the road, and then walked from the side Another burly bodyguard got out of the car and followed him outside the cafe, probably waiting for Shiran to die.

    Mao Yixuan witnessed the whole process in the cafe, and when Shi Ran was pushed in, she immediately greeted her and asked, "What's the matter? Who is that outside? Your fan? It seems to be quite wealthy." "...

    No "Shi Ran gave Mao Yixuan a white look, "Yan Ming's mother, came to treat me to dinner."

    "???" Mao Yixuan opened her mouth wide, "I'm meeting the parents now? Brother Yan is a little fast!" "