Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Yan Ming's shameless expression can be said to have reached the most Shi Ran has ever seen, which made her amazed. She even lost the ability to speak for a while, and didn't know what to say.

    Finally, she rolled her eyeballs, and stammered, "Ah, ah, okay..." Then she turned her head and slipped out.

    Seeing her running out quickly, Yan Ming also stood up, walked out slowly, swayed to the door, remembered something, turned around and came back, took away the music score and lyrics on the table, and then stepped out After entering the door, Shi Ran walked in the direction Shi Ran just went.

    At this time, Shi Ran had already pushed Nie Junnan who was at the door and went into the next room.

    Yan Ming narrowed his eyes slightly, and then walked directly to that room.

    Pushing open the door and walking in, I found that not only Nie Junnan and Shi Ran, Mao Yixuan, Nie Junnan's manager, and the producer were all waiting inside.

    The five people seemed to be talking to each other at first, talking about why you ran so fast, and asking if something would happen there, chattering very lively, until the moment Yan Ming walked in, it immediately fell silent.

    In the end, it was Yan Ming who closed the door first, leaned against the wall, raised his eyebrows and asked, "What? No more?" "

    ...No more."

    "Okay, no more, then when are you going to start discussing cooperation? " About the EP?" Yan Ming shook the stack of documents in his hand as he spoke.

    Shi Ran was stunned for a moment, and came over to take back the lyrics and score: "Just, now? Thank you Yan... Brother Yan."

    Shi Ran walked back, but Yan Ming also followed her. When Shi Ran turned around, he saw Yan Ming took advantage of the opportunity to pull away a chair next to the table and sat down. He still raised his eyebrows and said, "Continue." Continue

    ...continue what?

    Looking at the doubtful eyes of the people around him, Yan Ming knocked on the table, and then pretended to be surprised: "Didn't Ranran tell you? I'm also one of the producers."

    ? ? ?

    three days later.

    Shi Ran has finished discussing the score with Nie Junnan, and has also trained for two days. Today is the day to enter the recording studio for official recording. Of course, Yan Ming also stayed outside.

    This made the producer who was sitting next to Yan Ming wearing a monitor earphone feel very nervous, for fear that if he did not do well, he would be eaten alive by the boss.

    But Nie Junnan's manager, Shi Cong, was a hundred times more nervous than the producer. After all, looking at Yan Ming's posture, he was really afraid that his artists would be eaten alive.

    Shiran went back that day and asked Ling Ye about Wawaqian, and also conveyed Nie Junnan's intentions. Ling Ye agreed after a brief consideration. After all, an enemy's enemy is a friend.

    So the person who was most dissatisfied in the whole thing was probably Yan Ming himself.

    Because he has formally expressed his desire to pursue Shiran and put it into action.

    It's a pity that no one cares whether he is satisfied or not.

    Shi Ran and Nie Junnan sat in the recording studio, the prelude sounded, and the two began to record.