Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Talk about love?

    Yan Ming himself felt something was wrong after saying this sentence. He looked down and sure enough, he didn't mention Nie Junnan's expression as if he had been frightened. Even Shi Ran's eyes seemed to be asking questions. : Senior Yan, did you take the wrong medicine?

    Shi Ran also really asked: "Senior Yan, what are you... stimulated by?" Otherwise, why do you look crazy?

    In fact, Yan Ming also felt that he seemed to be losing his mind, but just when he decided to try to calm down, Shi Ran's words "Senior Yan" severely stimulated his nerves.

    He never knew that he would actually hate the name "Senior Yan" as much as he does now.

    Yan Ming carefully recalled Shi Ran's various names for other people. The elders did not mention the same sex. He only said Nie Junnan, a young fresh meat of the right age. He was fascinated by Shi Ran before. Why is Shi Ran called Nie Junnan? With? Brother Nan?

    Everyone has known each other for about the same time, even I should have been earlier, but now, why is he still such an alienated "senior"?

    Yan Ming restrained himself a bit, and decided to start with a question: "You guys, are you in a relationship?"

    Shi Ran was confused: "Ah, did you also see that I liked it that day?"

    "Like it?"

    Shi Ran was a little embarrassed: "Just the night before yesterday, I accidentally liked a post that revealed that I and Nie Junnan were in a relationship. Uh..."

    She was about to explain that although Xiao had thought about Nie Junnan's face but hadn't taken any further action yet, Yan Ming suddenly said, "Shi Ran, do you really not know or are you pretending not to know?"

    "???" Shi Ran's expression was blank with blankness.

    Ignoring the presence of an "unrelated person" beside him, Yan Ming took a step forward and approached Shi Ran: "We have a marriage contract." Marriage contract

    ?

    Shi Ran immediately reacted: "Didn't you marry Shiyuan's family?"

    Yan Ming's expression froze for a moment, and Shi Ran finally realized what was wrong.

    It is a family marriage with Shiyuan, a family marriage, the families of this marriage are obviously the Ling family and the Yan family, now that Shiyuan has gotten out of the Ling family, and is getting involved with the former affectionate male second, Jing Chen, how could she still be with her? Marriage with Yan Ming?

    So if there is a marriage contract, if the marriage contract between the Ling family and the Yan family is to be fulfilled now... It

    seems that the role of "fiancée" has become me?

    Shi Ran's chest froze, shocked by his guess.

    Seeing that Shi Ran's face changed several times, Yan Ming immediately understood that this person finally understood the situation, and then smiled in satisfaction: "Thought it out? Fiancee?"

    Shi Ran blurted out a word without thinking: " In fact, this family is married, and I think my cousin is also good, he is a good man and deserves to be cherished."

    Nie Junnan was beside him, wishing to minimize his sense of existence.

    He heard such a great thing, will he be silenced later?