Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    The kiss was very short, in the blink of an eye, when Yan Ming came back to his senses, Shi Ran had already sat back in his seat in an orderly manner, acting as if nothing had happened just now.

    However, Yan Ming's eyes darkened, his hand holding the steering wheel tightened a little, and the smile on the corners of his lips seemed to disappear, but he couldn't be seen because he was covered by the mask: "What do you mean?" Shi Ran's expression was

    pretending Puzzled: "What do you mean?"

    Yan Ming pointed his index finger at the side of his face.

    "Ah, I think my boyfriend is quite cute." Shi Ran tilted her head, "Isn't it okay to kiss him?"

    Normally, this time must be the time when Yan Ming took the opportunity to talk wildly, but I don't know why , Hearing what Shi Ran said, he just flickered his eyes, didn't say anything, and slammed down the accelerator.

    When the car drove onto the main road, Shi Ran hadn't waited for Yan Ming's sarcasm to reply, so he couldn't help but feel a little strange, and turned his head to look at Yan Ming.

    Yan Ming also noticed Shi Ran's sneaky look at him: "What are you doing?"

    Shi Ran murmured in a low voice, "I'm not used to you not showing off."

    "Aren't you hungry?" Yan Ming's voice was even and steady.

    "?" Shi Ran was confused, "So is there any connection between the two?"

    Coincidentally, Yan Ming slowed down the speed of the car at the red light in front of him: "I'm afraid there will be a commotion and delay your meal."

    Shi Ran:? ? ? Why do I feel that the speed of the car has not dropped but increased?

    She held back for a long time: "It shouldn't matter if I don't say thank you?"

    The smile on Yan Ming's face was very obvious even if it was covered by a mask: "It's okay, I am very tolerant to my girlfriend."

    Shi Ran's eyes were angry, fierce Grinding his teeth, he realized that he was really too coquettish, and finally gave up the urge to speak provocatively.

    Knowing that Shi Ran must be very hungry after filming the whole morning, Yan Ming also drove the car to the highest speed limit, and arrived at the private kitchen that he ordered in more than ten minutes. The boss received the order and cooked the dishes early in the morning It was so hot, when the two of them arrived, they quickly served the food.

    The location of this private kitchen is hidden, and the location is relatively high-end. Today is a working day, and there are no other guests at noon, so Yan Ming unceremoniously asked for a small private room by the window and sat in.     The food was served very quickly, and Shi Ran was also hungry, so he didn't talk much to anyone, and ate a meal with chopsticks. When he was full of wine and food, he sighed contentedly, and suddenly the noise started outside. It's raining.     Although it is already winter, the city is close to the sea and the weather is problematic, so there is not much rain, but it is rare that there is such a heavy rain today, it hits the head and face, and everything in front of the eyes is shrouded in foggy colors.     "Hey," Shi Ran pointed at the glass, "it seems that there is no way to go out today."     The rain has been falling for half an hour, but it has only slightly subsided, and there is no sign of stopping. Although Shi Ran really wanted to take advantage of the rare holiday to let out more wind, but it was really inconvenient to go out because of the heavy rain.     Just out of a feeling of being unable to go out, she didn't really want to go back to the hotel and squat, and finally went to Yan Ming's residence in Shanghai, which was barely a small visit.     The two stayed together until the evening, and Yan Ming drove Shiran back to the hotel by himself.     When we parted in the garage, Yan Ming seemed to have gotten used to being a boyfriend, and began to pretend to be pitiful as a matter of course: "It's really not public?" Shi Ran stretched out his hand and scratched     Yan Ming's palm in a funny way: "Is there any problem?"     "You don't give me a title!" Yan Ming's eyes were very dissatisfied.     "It's just for the outside world," Shi Ran said helplessly, "Besides, if we don't make it public, shouldn't I be the one who should be more worried?" "What are you worried about?" Yan Ming said in a sour tone, "I see you playing with     Nie Junnan. It was pretty good, did you enjoy the kissing scene?"