Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    In fact, Shi Ran has been rushing to film and not answering her boyfriend's phone calls these days, she is really busy.

    Crazy busy kind.

    She wakes up at five o'clock in the morning to put on makeup and style, and shoots all the way until twelve o'clock in the night. When encountering night scenes, she often stays up all night, and she also takes a break when eating—but even so, she only rests for half an hour after a meal. If you take another half hour nap, you will be considered rested.

    An old director like Xiong Jianguo, who has suffered a lot, feels that this young man is really hardworking.

    But Shi Ran works so hard, the filming efficiency is not low, the quality is maintained, and the progress of the entire crew can be stimulated. Xiong Jianguo is too happy to say anything - although he doesn't know why, it's just Yan Ming's visit to the set After Shi Ran went back, Shi Ran quietly approached Xiong Jianguo, hoping to increase the intensity of filming, and it would be best to finish filming her scenes in mid-August.

    What Shi Ran said sounds a bit aggressive, but Xiong Jianguo tried it for a few days and felt that she did a good job, so he followed suit.

    It's just that the time was still delayed, and it was not finished in mid-August. By the time Shiran's last scene ended, it was already the afternoon of August 19th.

    In order to make it easier for Shiran to enter the scene and speed up the progress, Xiong Jianguo strictly advanced according to the timeline, so the last shot is to open the door to Zhu Fang and walk into the house. After changing his shoes, he leaned against the wall and sighed tiredly. , It happened that my daughter came out with a smile and held her hand, so all the tiredness turned into a smile, and everything was expressed without words.

    When he called out "Finishing", the smile on Shi Ran's face collapsed.

    ——Aside from other things, Xiang Zhufang was leaning against the wall in an exhausted state, she was definitely acting in her true colors.

    After wrapping, there should have been a wrap-up banquet, even if it wasn't the wrap-up of all the scenes, it was only natural for Shi Ran to go to have a meal as the absolute leading actor, but she was really in a hurry to go back, so she turned down all the invitations and took off her makeup After changing clothes, we drove directly to the airport.

    As for the crew of "Shaoguang", it has its own director Xiong in charge. The old man roared, and all the remaining actors who hadn't finished filming all gathered obediently, and they could disband on the spot after completing the remaining shots.

    It didn't take long for the flight from Shancheng to Nancheng, but it was already dark when the plane landed. Shi Ran had already fallen asleep on the plane, and finally it was the bumpy landing that woke her up—to cover herself, Mao Yixuan didn't Follow her back, and stay on the set by the way to take care of the rest for her. It was Ling Ye's subordinates who came to pick him up.

    Shi Ran's request for Qiu Yaya's help was also done, and he brought the things over.

    That night, Shi Ran rested at the Ling family mansion.

    Ling Ye didn't know why Shi Ran came back in such a hurry. It wasn't until Qiu Yaya sent him something that he understood the meaning of his niece. When Shi Ran returned to the mansion, he saw the thick dark circles under her eyes. I felt distressed: "Why do you work so hard? It doesn't matter if you finish it later!"

    Shi Ran smiled: "Yan Ming's birthday is tomorrow, besides, I can be regarded as acting in my true colors, and I don't need much makeup. Middle-aged women work hard The image of hard work pops up on the screen."