Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    After a few people regained their composure after the turmoil, five minutes had passed.

    Of course Yan Ming didn't sing that song.

    Nie Junnan also repeatedly explained that he was really just passing by by chance, and only opened the door and walked in when he heard a sound from inside the door.

    Who knew that what he saw when he came in was such a terrible scene.

    Lao Zhang also felt the uncontrollable anger of the film king, and immediately, eager to survive, he took off the beads on the walking stick and handed it to Yan Ming: "It's not easy for you, young man. I'll give you this thing, Lao Zhang, take it Let’s take it, it’s a comfort.”

    Seeing Yan Ming’s expression of resistance, Shi Ran quickly took the beads by himself, and while putting them into the yellow kit in Yan Ming’s hand, he changed the subject and asked, “By the way, Zhang Uncle, how do you know that there are two people coming over? What if Brother Nie arrives first?" How does the "couple dog" on his horn count?

    In this regard, Lao Zhang pressed a button on the speaker, and the next second, there was another familiar shout: "Daewoo Organ City, Daewoo Organ City, the department store of Daewoo Organ City is closed! You son of a bitch! Eating, drinking, whoring, gambling, eating, drinking, whoring, gambling, owed, owed a lot of money, and ran away with his good brother's wife! The good brother Lao Zhang had no choice but to move out of the organ city and run to the forest to become a Savage, now I have met an even more unlucky single dog, showing off here..." With

    a sound of "pop", Lao Zhang turned off the horn again, and looked up quite proudly: "How is it? My Lao Zhang is called a specialist Special project!"

    ... What a special project.

    That's all.

    Nie Junnan also showed a smile of "the misunderstanding is finally explained", and said: "Since this is the case, the things belong to Brother Yan, then I will go to the other side to have a look." After speaking, he turned around and flew away. I was afraid that Yan Ming would think of something to stop him again.

    After all, the story of Yan Ming and Shi Ran, he didn't want to have a name on it.

    Seeing Nie Junnan slipping away so fast, Yan Ming pulled the corner of his mouth helplessly, poured out the beads in the kit and counted them, there were 8 of them.

    "Based on this, it shouldn't be difficult to collect 50 pieces, right?" Shi Ran calculated.

    It's been just over an hour since they've come in, and 50 should come soon.

    Yan Ming put away the beads in his hands, guessing in his heart that the matter was not that simple. But he didn't say anything on the face, and pushed another door, and left with Shi Ran.

    The two wandered around again, met a referee again, completed a task, and took 3 beads. Now counting, there are 11 beads in their hands. During the period, the broadcast also rang once, saying that it was a member of the two teams. All the identities have been obtained, but they haven't said everyone's team affiliation.

    This factory is quite big, and there are a lot of rooms that have been remodeled, especially each room has opened several doors, and the direction of walking is completely different. After passing through several rooms, even Shi Ran can hardly remember. Cleared the way.

    This time they opened a door, and the room they came in was well lit. The lights were disguised as candles, illuminating the room brightly.

    Looking at the decoration, it should be a place similar to a library. There are rows of bookshelves and a lot of books, but because the bookshelves are relatively high, they block the view.