Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    After Shi Ran told the story, even Yun Jiao's expression fell silent.

    He swears that the version he just heard is definitely borrowed from the princess who hanged for three days! ! ! !

    Shi Ran also saw Yunjiao's embarrassment. In order to relieve the atmosphere, she hurriedly said, "Come on, let's eat noodles too. After eating noodles, we will go shopping here to see if we can get some noodles." There are other clues."

    "Okay, I've been hungry for a long time." Ding Hanrui nodded briskly, sat down and ordered a bowl of Wanzamian, then turned around and pulled Shiran and Yu Yuyu to ask if he wanted to order for them.

    Both Shi Ran and Yu Yuyu said no, they ordered food and sat together to wait.

    After eating a meal, almost half an hour passed, and the four of them listened to the talk of the flying pancake maker at the stall next door, not to mention, it was quite gossip, and the pancake was not ready in half an hour. Net for talking.

    And the legend in his mouth is really similar to what Yun Jiao just said.

    Probably about a thousand years ago, this place was leaning against the wall of a city. It used to be the fiefdom of a war god prince. The prince, however, couldn't suppress the jealousy in his heart, and pushed down a very favored concubine, who sprained her foot. The prince, who was blown by his concubine, was so angry that he asked his subordinates to hang the princess on the city wall for two days. The princess died the next day. She committed suicide by biting her tongue. During the autopsy, it was found that the princess had already Son, the lord went crazy on the spot—

    "Wait," Shi Ran wondered, "Can the program group stop copying other people's Weibo recommendations next time? Some parts don't even delete the original sentences, okay?!

    " Shi Ran's VJ raised his hand in embarrassment, and then said: "Director Tan just asked me to clarify that they have already bought the copyright from the copywriter."

    This...

    Shi Ran smiled politely: "Sure enough, the program team Very genuine awareness, I like you guys."

    Then Shiran immediately turned his head and shouted at the master of Feibing: "Succeed! Master, please continue to talk!"

    Master: I don't know if I should say something about MMP.

    However, this story probably belongs to the background content, so even if Master Flying Cake is not satisfied, he still bites the bullet and tells the rest of the content.

    After the concubine was hastily buried, the prince was shot to death by random arrows in a war not long after, and the sons and daughters of the prince and their descendants seemed to be cursed. They died of illnesses, and none of them lived. After the age of forty, men did not live past thirty, and after that, this royal family gradually disappeared in the long river of history.

    The rich man and his pregnant wife 20 years ago were also mentioned, because it is said that the death of the two people was very strange. At that time, the rich man's wife was close to giving birth, and when she died, her head was smashed. The forensic autopsy said that the skull was cracked, and it looked like he was hit to death, and the rich man died even more strangely. He didn't have any wounds on his body, but his body was covered with blood. strangled. And the blood stains on his body, after forensic examination, proved that it was not his own—to be precise, it should belong to the child in his wife's womb.

    Legend has it that when the police arrived on the scene, the fully formed baby was cold and lying on the floor - yet the umbilical cord was still attached to it and to its mother.