Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Su Xitong, who performed "a woman's face, the sky in June, changes as she says", finally got Shi Ran's promise to take her to Milan and Paris together. And she excitedly praised Shi Ran highly, and at the same time, she extremely despised Yan Ming who stayed in the United States and didn't know what to do. She bluntly said that if Yan Ming was not considered her half-brother, she would encourage sister Shi Ran now. kicked people.

    And this rhetoric was repeatedly mentioned by Su Xitong many times throughout the day, trying to be the loudest in his flattery, and even after several people left London for Milan on the plane, Su Xitong Tong Xiaozui was still chattering non-stop.

    I don't know why I was stimulated, but I always emphasized the sentence "Brother Yan Ming, that doggy man is not good enough for you".

    When the plane landed, Shi Ran went to the bathroom while everyone was waiting for their luggage to be checked in. After washing their hands, Yan Ming's phone call came in. Shi Ran happened to be wearing a bluetooth headset, and pressed the answer button directly.

    "Hello?" Yan Ming's voice came from the other end.

    "It's so early today?" There was a little smile in Shi Ran's voice.

    Her flight from London to Milan took off around noon in the morning, and it is now around two o'clock in the afternoon local time. If it is calculated according to the time zone of New York, it should be around eight o'clock in the morning. According to Yan Ming's usual time Judging from "Shen Yin"'s schedule, now is obviously not the time for him to call.

    "Your plane landed around this time." Yan Ming said.

    What he meant was obvious, Shiran's plane was expected to land around this time, and he wanted to confirm Shiran's safety, so of course he had to call at the right time.

    "Oh." Shi Ran responded, pushed open the bathroom door and walked out.

    The radio at the airport rang, a bit affecting people's calls, so Shi Ran and Yan Ming didn't speak, just at this time Su Xitong rushed over pushing an oversized suitcase, screaming ghostly: "Mr. Sister Ran, we have already got your luggage!"

    Shi Ran stepped up to meet him: "Let me come, it's quite heavy."

    Su Xitong turned sideways and refused: "No need, sister Shi Ran, I'll help you push the luggage if Brother Yan Ming isn't here!"

    She picked up the suitcase by the way, and immediately yelled: "It's really a bit heavy."

    "How about it?" Let me do it." Looking at Su Xitong's small arms and legs, Shiran was really worried that the little girl would fall down after taking two steps while pushing the luggage, and it would be even more pitiful for her to support someone with one hand and pull the suitcase with the other.

    "No need!" Su Xitong resolutely refused, and then began to push Yan Ming again, "Sister Shi Ran, you see, you carry such a heavy suitcase and travel around the world alone. Brother Yan Ming is your boyfriend. He! Home! Of course! No! In! Isn’t it very unqualified? Isn’t it? Isn’t it?”

    At this time, the broadcast has passed, and Su Xitong's words were transmitted to Yan Ming's ears through the mobile phone without any interference. Shi Ran knew it was wrong, and immediately tried to change the subject with an awkward smile: "Doesn't he also have his own business?" Are you busy? Don't talk about that, what about Xuanxuan? Let's go out after getting all the luggage?"

    However, Su Xitong didn't understand Shiran's kindness at all, and was still trying to blacken Yan Ming's image: "What are you busy with? No matter how busy he is, is it important for you to have Sister Shiran? You are the film star, so you still have to work so hard? Listen to me, Sister Shiran, you don’t want to be a dog man, dump him! There is no grass in our world , let me introduce you to those little wolf dogs and milk dogs or something?"