Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Ling Ye was supposed to go to a neighboring province today to deal with the group's affairs, because the situation was rather urgent, so he directly asked his secretary to book a ticket for the nearest plane, and brought a group of subordinates directly from the group to kill him.

    He walked all the way and was still looking at the plan made by the department manager below. To be honest, the other party's solution did not satisfy him. I heard from the person in charge of the secretary that there is another celebrity who was on the same flight as us today?" "

    Yeah, well, are you sitting there? Am I right?"

    Ling Ye said The next thing is to really get angry. Now that the group's branch in Changyan City has a problem, it's time for everyone to work together to solve the problem. And in his team, there are still people gossiping at this time? !

    He looked away from the documents, and just raised his head to turn around and reprimand the two deserters—the voice is not familiar, if he is not mistaken, it should be the relatives of the two company leaders who just took office a while ago—he At first, I thought that his academic qualifications were not bad, so I gave him a position to try, but now it seems that his professional quality is still a little bit poor!     But he didn't expect that just as he raised his head, a face with an impatient expression not far away suddenly came into his sight - it was the little girl who bumped into him more than a month ago!     Although there is still a distance, although the last time I saw it was not the full face, although it has been more than a month, but the slightly raised eye ends are enough to make people unforgettable.     He was taken aback for a moment, and the materials he was holding in his hands immediately fell out of his hands, and scattered all over the floor.     Even if you don't look at the eyes, this face is three points similar to Yanyan, if you look at the whole face, then the similarity changes from three points to six points.     Even though the girls of the Ling family all look alike, they are not as similar as the little girl in front of them.     At this moment, Ling Ye couldn't help but began to suspect in his mind, could this little girl be the wandering blood of a flirtatious Ling family?     But why is it so smokey?

    He thought so in his heart, before he had time to react, he saw the girl in front of him stand up abruptly, walked directly in front of him, then squatted down, and began to help his subordinates who started screaming "What's wrong with Ling Dong?" Gather up the materials scattered on the ground.

    ...

    Shi Ran didn't expect that he would be so coincidental that he bumped into Ling Ye himself while waiting at the airport.

    It's not that she recognizes Ling Ye, it's mainly because the words "Ling's Group" on the piece of paper that flew to her feet are too glaring, and the subordinates around the middle-aged man are all shouting "Ling Dong" According to the shocked and puzzled expression he looked at him, after a little deduction, it was not difficult to guess that the person in front of him was the richest man in Nancheng and his own uncle, Ling Ye.

    Although I hadn't thought about admitting relatives so soon, but everyone was in front of me, wouldn't it be too stupid not to use some goodwill to pave the way?

    And she knew that her face was definitely more like Ling Yan than Ling Yuan. As long as Ling Ye knew that she was Shi Ran, she would not have to worry about the other party's suspicion.

    So in the blink of an eye, Shi Ran's thoughts changed a thousand times, and Shi Ran immediately stood up to help Ling Ye pick up the materials.

    After picking up all the materials, Shi Ran still smiled at the assistant who reached out to receive the materials.