Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Linda was pinched in pain, and wanted to break free, but found that she couldn't get Shi Ran's hand off: "You, what do you mean? I don't understand."

    Shi Ran still had a smile on his face: "That's right." Ah, after all, what you added to my water glass is not harmful, on the contrary, it is a precious medicinal material!"

    Now that Linda really didn't dare to move.

    Shi Ran continued to say: "Well, I knew my aunt was coming, so I added saffron to my water! Anyway, the aggravation of dysmenorrhea caused me to perform abnormally, it sounds normal, right! It will be easier if I just accuse me of being lazy and not practicing, right?"

    Linda's face became paler and she couldn't even feel the pain in her shoulders, and she asked unconsciously, "You know? You made a mistake... have you been pretending?"

    Shi Ran didn't say anything, but patted Linda's shoulder meaningfully, then passed her and walked towards the backstage.

    Shi Ran returned to the dressing room where she was originally staying. She walked quickly just now, and the girls behind hadn't come in yet, so now the dressing room is empty, and there are a few water glasses and mobile phones. With their clothes loose, Shi Ran took a look, picked a space where there was no clothes and sat down, then curled up and covered her stomach, the cold sweat that she had been suppressing broke out instantly.

    She knew this purely because she had read the original work!

    As for the aggravation of dysmenorrhea caused by drinking the added water, of course it is the main thing of Silly Baitianyuan! She just used some small tricks she knew to temporarily suppress some pain.

    Hegu acupoint is an acupoint on the tiger's mouth on the hand. Pressing and rubbing it for one to three minutes has the effect of relieving pain. When she just watched the video, she has been pressing and rubbing this acupoint. In addition, she has practiced martial arts since she was a child. More, the tolerance for pain is stronger, so the performance can be completed without being affected.

    But now that time has passed, this debilitating pain swept Shi Ran's body again, making her not even want to move now.

    After this time is over, she must exercise well, keep fit, and never have dysmenorrhea again!

    After all, dysmenorrhea is not a disease, the pain is really terrible!

    Shi Ran gritted her teeth and thought about it.

    At this time, there was a click at the door, as if someone had come in.

    Shi Ran was in so much pain that he didn't even have the strength to turn his head to look at it, so he could only try his best to calm his breathing, closed his eyes and didn't speak.

    Then there was a sound of steady and powerful footsteps, and then another rustling sound.

    wrong!

    The footsteps don't sound like women's! More like a man!

    Shi Ran opened her eyes in a flash, looked vigilantly at the source of the sound, and then saw a muscular waist, because it was half sideways, so faint abdominal muscles could be seen.

    This fucking man is half undressed!

    "Damn it!" Shi Ran exclaimed immediately, and then covered her eyes, "There's a needle eye!"

    Of course, it can be said that her covering method with one finger gap as wide as two fingers' width is quite insincere.

    And the man who was still taking off his shirt heard the voice, and immediately pulled back the hem of his clothes, rearranged his clothes, turned around, frowned and looked at Shi Ran: "Who are you? What are you doing here?" I have to say