Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    The news of Shi Yuan's suicide could not be concealed, and together with her big melon before, it caused an earthquake in the whole network.

    Of course, apart from a few netizens who have a lot of Madonna's heart, most of them don't feel sympathy for her. Some clamored fiercely and even threatened that they were the snowflakes that braved the world during the avalanche. rest in peace.

    ——No one knew that Shi Yuan woke up on the second day after the rescue.

    The moment she opened her eyes, she found Jing Chen guarding her hospital bed, his brows were slightly frowned, and his handsome face looked extremely tired.

    Don't think too much, it must be this person who saved him.

    Although Shiyuan didn't quite understand how he found out, and she didn't quite understand why he wanted to save her. Obviously, as long as she was left to fend for herself in the apartment at this time, her hope of surviving would be very low, while Jing Chen You can also get rid of this burden smoothly without being dragged down by her.

    But she also didn't want to argue with Jing Chen and make hypocritical calculations, because since Jing Chen stayed here, his attitude was very clear.

    So Shi Yuan didn't bother to think too much, and said very straightforwardly: "Help me."

    She had just woken up, her body was weak, her voice was like a wisp, and the meaning of her words was not very clear, but Jing Chen understood.

    No need for extra words, just look at Shi Yuan's scarlet eyes to understand. It was the ambition and hatred that he had once admired to fall.

    However, no matter whether it is Jing Chen or Shi Yuan, they both know one thing—Jing Chen has always been a refined egoist. Under normal circumstances, if Shi Yuan makes such a request for death, Jing Chen will definitely not hesitate to dump her. Give her a big ear scraper to wake her up, or just feed her a pack of cephalosporins and let her perish by herself.

    But Shi Yuan knew it would be like this, so she mentioned it anyway. Jing Chen also believed that he would definitely slap her, but in the end he didn't say a word, just like the performance of the fat boss at the previous banquet when he was questioning—neither refused nor agreed.

    Shiyuan was discharged from the hospital that night.

    She was discharged from the hospital in secret. What Jing Chen claimed was that Shi Yuan hadn't woken up after being rescued, and that she was being treated conservatively now. He used another set of excuses for the medical staff, to the effect that Shi Yuan was weak now, and he hoped to transfer her to the hospital. Go to a place with better conditions for treatment. And the doctors and nurses didn't care too much, they saved Shiyuan only out of professional ethics, in fact they didn't like this woman very much, if Jing Chen wanted to turn her away, he should just turn her away, so as not to be unlucky if she died here.

    Naturally, Nancheng also heard about Shiyuan's suicide and she has not woken up yet, but the relevant people are very cold and don't want to pay attention to it. After all, it is impossible for Shiyuan to be able to jump, so this matter will not happen Be taken to heart.     In the blink of an eye, October passed and the weather turned colder. In November, Shiran was still relatively leisurely. He didn't take on new dramas, and his exposure decreased a lot, because the popularity caused by the announcement of his marriage with Yan Ming also faded a lot. But most of the reason may be that the frequent show of affection by Yingying Emperor Yan has reached the point where people hate dogs. In fact, Shi Ran's attention is also very high. The original more than 60 million Weibo fans have surged to 80 million again. .     Of course, compared to her husband's over 100 million fans, that's still a lot worse.     But generally speaking, Shi Ran is not idle, because Mao Yixuan finally took the music producer to select songs that satisfied her enough from the music libraries of Yuling Entertainment and Guanyun Entertainment, and by the way, they also contributed songs from the majority The people picked two songs and formed 15 songs of Shiran Second College.     So in fact, this period of time in the future will be used to record her second album.     In addition, Andrew has finished editing "Deity", and the special effects company that he squeezed out has basically completed the post-production. Now it is in the final confirmation process. If there is no accident, "Deity" will be synchronized globally in December. release.     At that time, she will definitely participate in the global road show promotion with Yan Ming.     Generally speaking, everything is in an orderly and busy manner. Shi Ran travels between the recording studio and his home every day—this time, there is no need to use Guanyun’s interior. Yan Ming paid a lot of money to buy a recording studio with the highest configuration. It was specially recorded for her second album.