Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    The news of Yan Ming and Shi Ran's public marriage directly caused an uproar in the circle - not to mention the circle, the people who eat melons all over the country are boiling, and even people all over the world who know about Yan Ming or Shi Ran are quite shocked. So even if they sneaked back to Nancheng directly at night, the number of paparazzi reporters who managed to find a way to get a big deal increased exponentially.

    But with countless pairs of eyes staring at them, Yan Ming and Shi Ran successfully moved their positions again and went to live in the Ling family mansion—don't ask how they succeeded, just ask about the afro wig and beard.

    So even if there were an average of two paparazzi squatting on every tree outside Yan Ming's residence, they didn't get any exciting content.

    Of course, Shi Ran and Yan Ming did not go to Ling's house just to avoid the limelight. On the one hand, they did not visit Ling Ye and Cheng Ruo several times after they got married, and on the other hand, it was because Shi Ran's birthday was approaching.

    Shi Ran's birthday is October 17th, and there is only less than a week left. Originally, Shi Ran didn't plan to make a big deal. She thought it would be fine to hold a meeting or something to give back to fans, but now she has made it public with Yan Ming. If it is still a meeting, it seems that she does not pay enough attention to the partners of the Yan family and the Ling family, and the other is that she is afraid that some people will become passionate and make trouble under the current situation.     Therefore, after discussing, it is better for the Ling family and the Yan family to hold a big banquet together, which can avoid risks while showing the style. But now that her birthday is less than a week away, she must discuss it with Ling Ye.     Shi Ran is from Nancheng, so this banquet must be held in Nancheng. In order to arrange a meeting for her daughter-in-law, Qiu Yaya specially flew her husband to Nancheng to support Shiran one day in advance, just as the old man in Hong Kong City was recovering, so she and the old lady also stopped by.     It can be said that everyone in the main family of the Yan family has gathered.     And the media also know that it's Shi Ran's birthday recently. You said that Yan's business focus is not in Nancheng, so what's the reason for showing up all at once? It must be for Shiran!     At present, various manuscripts about the harmony between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have begun to fly all over the sky.

    Shi Yuan gritted her teeth.

    She never imagined that Yan Ming, who she used to be so unattainable and thought she would always be a high-altitude flower that no one could pick, would actually get together with Shi Ran, and had even obtained a certificate to become a real wife!

    It is true that she knew that it might be affected by the marriage contract, but Yan Ming's performance was not at all as if he stayed out of the matter when he was engaged to her in name.

    What does this mean? It shows that Yan Ming was truly moved!

    But Shi Yuan has absolutely no position and ability to criticize anything. Now that she is attached to Jing Chen, it is impossible for her to do this kind of scrambling under his nose. What's more, she was not invited to Shiran's birthday party this time, and even Jing Chen didn't get an invitation letter.

    At most, she cursed Shi Ran and Qiu Yaya in private for not being able to make the rest of the Yan family hate her, but judging from the meaning of the media release, how could there be such a possibility? She had never even seen Mr. Yan and Mrs. Yan who had retired for many years before.     But soon Shiyuan didn't have time to curse or be unwilling, because on the night of October 17th, Nancheng celebrities gathered together, the Ling family and the Yan family held a banquet for Shi Ran University, and many media were invited to come, gossip entertainment While the page was written page after page, Ding Hanrui's staff who had been bribed by her stood up and betrayed Godin Hanrui for the second time!     Or instead of betraying Goding Hanrui, they turned against Yan Ming and Shi Ran.     However, even if Shiyuan understood, there was nothing she could do.     She was still in the imperial capital that day, and Jing Chen sent her to a high-end apartment under her name. Jing Chen has been dealing with the group's affairs for a while, and actually rarely came to her place, including this evening, he was not here at her place, but attended another banquet - bringing a young model with him.     When she chose to be Jing Chen's canary, Shi Yuan knew that she couldn't be the only one, but when Jing Chen really didn't seem to take her seriously, she still felt a strong sense of embarrassment. But this kind of difficulty is not jealousy after liking, but pure unwillingness.     After smashing a vase, Shi Yuan discovered that black information about herself on the Internet was gradually flooding.