Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Two hours later, the lights in the cinema hall were turned on again, the list of the main creators had begun to scroll on the screen, and the ending song also played slowly, indicating that the movie was over.

    For a while, there was no other sound in the hall except the ending song was still playing.

    Shi Ran squeezed the armrest nervously, and the next moment, he heard thunderous applause behind him.

    She exhaled lightly, put on a proper smile on her face again, stood up with the other creators in the front row, turned around and bowed in thanks.

    The film is finished, but the premiere ceremony is not completely over. They will have a small fan meeting later, and the perfect ending will be after this process is completed. So after the door of the emergency exit was opened, Yan Zhongming waved his hand, first took the leading actor to leave for a little preparation, and then the guests and audience came out in a file. After an entire hour, the premiere ceremony was completely over, Shi Ran also wrapped up He took off his down jacket and got into his car, ready to leave.

    Who knew that she was sitting in her own car, and she didn't see Ling Jingxi getting in the car after waiting for a long time. Just when she was about to call to ask questions, the rear door was suddenly opened, and a man in full armor with sunglasses and a mask sat directly next to her.     Shi Ran's eyes froze, his body tensed up like a conditioned reflex, and then he relaxed. At this time, the man had already taken off his sunglasses and mask, revealing his appearance. It was Yan Ming.     "Why did you run into my car?" Shi Ran was a little puzzled.     Yan Ming didn't answer her first, but first signaled to the driver to leave Ling Jingxi alone and start now. After the driver raised the front and rear fenders knowingly, he turned his head and looked at Shi Ran with heavy eyes.     "I'm asking you something... um." Shi Ran tugged at Yan Ming's sleeve dissatisfied, who knew that the other party would pull her away, and Shi Ran fell directly into Yan Ming's arms. blocked.     After she pushed twice, Yan Ming let go a little, but still firmly wrapped her in his arms, his voice hoarse: "Ling Jingxi went to my car." "How did he go home in your car?     "

    "Don't go home," Yan Ming said calmly, "He just sent a message saying that he would treat us to a midnight snack, and he should have told the driver." "Supper?"

    Shi Ran was a little suspicious, "When was he so kind?" Already?"

    "Who knows?" Yan Ming said in a slightly contemptuous tone, and seeing Shi Ran frowning in thought, he leaned forward and kissed her again, and bit her lightly as if half punished.

    Even though there is a baffle in front, Shi Ran still feels quite ashamed just thinking that there are other people in this confined space. Annoyed, she hammered Yan Ming's shoulder. Just as she was about to reprimand her, she felt a tingle on her lips. This guy bit her again!

    "What are you doing?" Shi Ran asked vaguely between ears and temples.

    It was obviously a complaining tone, but she was a little more coquettish by the extremely ambiguous atmosphere.

    The desire in Yan Ming's eyes was fully revealed, but he didn't go any further, but said solemnly: "Didn't you provoke me first?" "When did I provoke you?

    " Shi Ran was extremely dissatisfied, and pushed back With Yan Ming's pause, the man gave up the entanglement with her, and put a little distance between him and her.

    "In the movie theater." Yan Ming said.

    "Movie theater? I don't dare to say a word to you, and I still provoke you?"