Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    The latest gossip express: [Shocking eyeballs, the editor just received a front-line bulletin, saying that he saw the new topical artist Shi Ran had a close relationship with a middle-aged man during the recording of "The Cage" in Changyan City, and the two even had a relationship. Meet privately at the hotel and travel together! ]

    @无图 Tell me a few words: [Look at my name. ]

    @阿飞: [There is a reason upstairs. ]

    @是运者家不是左人: [In short, the melon-eating netizens who have experienced all kinds of public opinion turmoil will not believe in unscrupulous marketing accounts until they see the detailed hammer. After many battles, Hiccup, I'm really full. By the way, the case of her previous agent has not yet been judged, right? 】

    The above Weibo was posted when Shiran and Ling Ye were on their way to the airport, and it didn’t cause much trouble, so not many people noticed it, but it was just ten minutes after the two of them boarded the plane. The account directly reposted a long Weibo account posted by a Weibo account suspected of being a small account, and said [there really is a hammer].

    The content of the long Weibo posted by that Weibo account is as follows:

    [As a paparazzi who has been on the front line for a long time, I have seen all the big winds and waves in the circle, and I have eaten a lot of melons. They are all the most secretive ones on the front line, but this This time, I really screwed up.

    A while ago, Shiran's bloody and violent drama was full. In fact, when the incident came out, all of us in the same industry knew that someone was involved in Shiran. Although we didn't know who it was, but later Shiran said bluntly It also directly explained who wanted to fuck her. In fact, the reason why Ling Yuan was bullied and jealous of her when she was a child was quite far-fetched, but today, damn it, I think I know why Ling Yuan wants to mess with Shiran.

    Because of the teacher! dye! hook! lead! up! Ling! Yuan! of! relative! uncle! uncle!

    Yes, you read that right, Shi Ran hooked up with Ling Ye Ling Dong, the richest man in Nancheng, who is Ling Yuan's uncle.

    Someone may want to say, what can you say without a picture, but unfortunately, the paparazzi is a professional, how can I say something without a picture? !

    The cause of the incident is this. Recently, the magazine I worked for was going to follow up on the situation of "The Cage", and I was assigned to Shi Ran's side. To be honest, Shi Ran has been filming in a safe manner recently. There is nothing wrong with it. We didn't expect to squat anything, so we squatted symbolically, but! But! Not long after Shi Ran finished recording the first episode of "The Cage" and returned to the hotel, I took a photo of him leaving the hotel and going to a nearby high-end coffee shop!

    To be honest, the privacy of this coffee shop is quite good, so I didn't follow up, but it was about three hours after Shiran left the coffee shop and returned to the hotel, I was in the hotel parking lot again On the third floor, I saw Shi Ran come out in a hurry, and then got into a black BMW. After getting on, the car waited for a few minutes before driving, and my garbage camera happened to capture the photo of Ling Dong in the gap between the door opening. Old handsome old handsome face!

    Keenly aware that something was wrong, I immediately remembered the mysterious person that Shiran might meet at the coffee shop before, and immediately called a friend to inquire about it. I really found out that at about the same time, Director Ling also went to that coffee shop!

    But the BMW driver was very sensitive, so I didn't keep up with the car, so I had to go back to the hotel and stay behind. It wasn't until 12 o'clock in the middle of the night and close to 1 o'clock in the morning that I took another photo of Shiran getting off the BMW! ! !