Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Judging by Yan Ming's expression, he obviously didn't know that the price of pork had risen so much. On the contrary, he said rather dissatisfied: "What about me? Look at you..." He said that he still has a sister relationship with Ling Yuan , who will believe it?

    However, this scene changed in Ling Yuan's filter -

    Yan Ming glanced at Shi Ran ambiguously, then teased and said, "What's wrong with me? Look at you..."

    Shi Ran, that bitch! She actually seduced her fiancé!

    Although Yan Ming hasn't admitted that she's here...

    If Shi Ran knew about Ling Yuan's mental activities, she would probably roll her eyes impatiently—how could she tell about Yan Ming with Yan Ming's back to Ling Yuan? "Ambiguous" eyes? Have you opened your eyes?

    But even if Shi Ran didn't know, she just raised her eyes, and she saw Ling Yuan's beautiful face distorted by anger. It's just that when she saw the obvious resentment on Ling Yuan's face, Shi Ran still didn't understand the situation -

    in terms of normal plot, isn't she Ling Yuan who is sorry for the other party?

    Why does this person who looks like a heartbreaker now become himself?

    And when Shi Ran looked at Ling Yuan so strangely, Yan Ming also noticed what Shi Ran seemed to be looking at, and looked back following Shi Ran's gaze, and found Ling Yuan who hadn't had time to put away her hideous expression .

    He raised his brows a little strangely: "Why are you here?"

    He remembered that when he instructed his subordinates, he didn't tell Ling Yuan to appear here now, did he?

    Otherwise, how could he play against Shi Ran?

    Ling Yuan froze for a moment, and suddenly remembered that she appeared here because she secretly asked Yan Ming's subordinates, and wanted to give Yan Ming a "surprise".

    Well now, I got a big "surprise".

    What Ling Yuan did, Yan Ming didn't think of it either. He narrowed his eyes: "Are you placing someone under my command?"

    Ling Yuan only felt that it was a stick in her throat, and it was absolutely impossible for her to admit this, so she could only force a smile, showing a bit of grievance in her expression: "I miss you." Yan Ming smiled, as if he was back in front of

    others Wen Runping's peaceful appearance: "So it's like this."

    Seeing Yan Ming's appearance, Ling Yuan thought that she had successfully passed the test, so she pointed to Shi Ran, quite dissatisfied: "Who is she? Why is she here? ?” She didn’t dare to ask another question about what it has to do with you.

    Now Shi Ran poked his head out in amazement, his face full of disbelief: "Sister! How could you be like this! Don't you know me?!" Yan Ming looked like a little white flower when he saw

    Shi Ran. The corner of his mouth twitched, did this start to happen?

    Ling Yuan watched helplessly as Shi Ran yelled out the relationship between the two, so she couldn't pretend not to know each other, so she took two steps back in shock, in disbelief: "Yes, it's you?! Ah Ran? You, why are you here? Yan Ming...how can you be together? No, no!"

    Seeing Ling Yuan's sour performance, Shi Ran also felt a little toothache after seeing Ling Yuan's sour performance. For the script that Ming requested before, Shi Ran felt that he could also play it on the spot: "Sister, why can't I be here? After you were picked up by the Ling family, you didn't give half a dime to the family. I, I can only be pushed out by my parents." With those men... blah blah!"