Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    After the annual music festival, Shiran also took a short break. During this period, he planned with Mao Yixuan about the second college. In the end, because of various "too busy, I want to film", "I have to read the script carefully before filming", "Look at When writing the script, I have to run road shows and publicity” and other excuses.

    In fact, Mao Yixuan also knew that Shiran was simply lazy and didn't want to record, but she also looked through the company's music library during this period, and found that she couldn't make an album with satisfactory songs, so she finally followed Shiran and put this The matter was put on hold.

    Afterwards, Andrew sent over the script of "Deity". Because Shi Ran has a good command of English, she only read the Chinese version once to confirm the general meaning. Afterwards, she studied and recited all the lines in English—thanks to the original body's excellent voice Conditions, Andrew is super obsessed with her voice, and asked to take down the English lines no matter what, and use the original voice directly when the time comes.

    On April 1st, a happy working day, "Tingting Like a Cover" was officially launched. At the same time, it signed a contract with Fan TV to launch the episode of the day on the same day as Satellite TV.

    To be honest, although "Tingting Like a Cover" was relatively low-key when it was filmed, and Su Xitong was also a complete newcomer screenwriter, Wen Hao's reputation, Nie Junnan's popularity, and the speed at which Shi Ran became popular recently, and more importantly, , as an investor, Su Fengwei spared no effort for his daughter! So the post-stage publicity was quite intense, and the quality of "Ting Ting Ru Gai" itself was outstanding, so I signed the simultaneous broadcast of two satellite TVs in one go, and the time was 19 o'clock in the prime time.

    Since there will be two channels broadcasting, Fan TV will also have videos at that time, so Mao Yixuan placed an order on the spot and moved another TV to the apartment where she and Shiran live, and the two premiere channels will be played together! The computer tablet next to it is also on standby at any time, and the fan TV is used to increase the number of clicks after the video is online.

    As for the mobile phone, it is empty, mainly to prevent emergencies, and she can command and respond at any time.

    The first round was aired on Satellite TV, Shi Ran endured and didn't watch it seriously - anyway, there was no barrage on the TV station to give feedback at any time, so she simply swiped Weibo and listened sideways, observing netizens' feedback by the way.

    What makes people feel a little nervous is that before the end of the two episodes before nine o'clock, the response to related topics on Weibo seems to be not very enthusiastic.

    It's not that the evaluation is bad, the topics that appear are basically exaggerated and screaming, but the number is not as much as expected, and even Shi Ran can see that some of them are still critics.

    If this is a literary film, it is understandable that there are not many, and a good reputation is the most important thing. But "Tingting Like a Cover" is a complete traffic idol drama! There is no traffic, and word-of-mouth is not very effective.

    Just when Shi Ran was worried and frightened, the first two episodes of Satellite TV were finished, and the first two episodes of Fan TV were also online on time. She immediately turned on her tablet and computer, took pictures and posted on Weibo, in order to give herself a fuck For the purpose of gaining popularity, I also specially posted Zhang Suyan's selfie - it looks so cold already, so why not attract more viewers?

    Obviously she remembered that "Tingting Like a Cover" in the book was very popular after it was broadcast? It's impossible for her to be inferior to Shiyuan, right?