Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Shi Ran hesitated and remained silent, unable to speak, but Mao Yixuan's uneasy premonition gradually surged to a strong one.

    Even the feeling of the anesthetic on her arm seemed to be receding, which made her heart ache.

    In the end, it was Yan Ming who spoke: "The doctor said just now that the murderer stabbed too deeply and heavily at that time, not to mention that there will be scars in the future, and your muscle tissue has also been damaged to a certain extent. I am afraid it will be difficult to use force for a long time."

    Mao Yixuan's face turned pale.

    She is an idol, and no one knows better than her how important appearance and physical health are to an artist.

    She also knows how long the wound on her arm is. If there is a scar, it is impossible not to see it when she wears short-sleeved and sleeveless clothes in summer.

    Furthermore, she is a singing and dancing artist, and many dance moves require a lot of arm strength. If the muscle tissue is really damaged and it is difficult to exert force for a long time, then this means that she will bid farewell to the stage.

    "So I can't be an artist anymore, can I?" Mao Yixuan's heart froze.     Shi Ran couldn't bear to nod, but Yan Ming said very directly: "If your determination is to become top class, then I think it may be difficult

    to achieve it with your physical condition."

There is no problem if you just want to retire, but if you are determined to climb up, it is unlikely to reach the top.

    And Mao Yixuan obviously understood this truth.

    So her acting career has almost come to an end.

    Seeing that Mao Yixuan drooped her eyelashes in a tired and disappointed manner, Shi Ran couldn't help feeling a little anxious: "Xuanxuan!"

    Mao Yixuan managed to cheer up: "Huh?"

    "Xuanxuan, you are doing this to save me..."

    Shi Ran I wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Mao Yixuan: "Okay, let's not talk about this, Ranran, let's talk about something else? For example, what will you do with Addy?"

    Mentioning Addy, Shi Ran's face turned cold: "Since she has done all the things of paying for murder, do you still expect her to end well? The charge of intentional homicide is there, and she is guaranteed to be imprisoned. In addition, about her I still want to ask your opinion about secretly taking photos of you, should I sue publicly?"     Mao Yixuan's eyes were cold and hateful: "Why not? I used to think that I was a public figure, and I thought she was not I didn't take care of it at all, and now I have been made like this by her, what am I afraid of? She has to pay the price."     Shi Ran nodded: "Then I will go back and find a lawyer to prepare documents to help you sue." "     Hey Mao Yixuan suddenly remembered something, and asked in confusion, "I forgot to ask you, you lawyers, were you found by Yingying Yan?"     Shi Ran didn't know, so she nodded.     Mao Yixuan asked again: "Then after you terminate the contract, are you planning to go to Guanyun Entertainment of Emperor Yan Ying? I have never asked you." Shi Ran was stunned: "Ah? Why do you say that?"     Yan     Ming's heart moved , turned to look at Shi Ran.     Mao Yixuan didn't know, and said, "If you are not going to Guanyun Entertainment, how can the lawyer under Yan Yingdi help you with the contract termination lawsuit?"     Shi Ran thought about it: "Help from friends? In fact, few companies have responded I've made an invitation, and I'm still thinking about it."     Yan Ming suddenly said at this moment: "Then why don't you consider Guanyun?"     "Huh?" Shi Ran looked up in a daze, "Guanyun Entertainment?     " It is an entertainment company invested by the Yan family group. Yan Ming is the top artist under Guanyun, and also the major shareholder of Guanyun. However, Guanyun has been standing in the domestic entertainment circle for more than ten years and has not failed. It can be regarded as a very old and powerful brokerage company. It has the Yan Group as a guarantee behind it, and Yan Ming is the pillar on the surface. Its development prospects are very promising. Logically speaking, Artists like Shi Ran can't get into Guanyun Entertainment.     However, Yan Ming nodded affirmatively: "Yes, Guanyun Entertainment."