Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    "Mom."

    After he yelled this, Shi Ran, who was standing a little further away, could already see Mao Yixuan's face turned from white to red with the naked eye—I don't know if it was from anger or shame.

    It could be seen that Mao Yixuan already had the urge to hit someone, but it was probably to avoid making the scene too ugly. Her fist did not land on Shen Yujie's face in the end, but turned into a palm, and the first time it touched Shen Yujie's head Immediately, she pushed it out with such force that Shi Ran even suspected that she wanted to dislocate the cervical spine.

    After a suspicious click in the air, Mao Yixuan's gentle words after trying her best to endure also sounded: "Wake up, what are you dreaming about?" Judging from the

    context and tone, what she originally wanted to say was probably: Here The old lady got up and had a few dreams.

    But it may be in order to conform to the core values ​​of socialism that the last swearword was euphemistically expressed again and again.

    In short, after the heartbreaking sound of cervical spine displacement sounded, Shen Yujie finally opened his confused eyes with a subconscious cry of pain, clutched his neck and said dissatisfiedly: "Who pushed me, I just dreamed that my mother It's..."

    "What did you dream about your mother?" A gentle female voice asked.

    "I dreamed that my mother's female tyrannosaurus rex suddenly became so gentle... I even rubbed against it to hug..." Shen Baitian sighed softly, obviously immersed in the dream just now and still a little unable to extricate himself.

    "Then open your eyes and let me see clearly, who are you hugging?"

    Shen Yujie's dizzy pupils quickly dilated after hearing these words: "Oh, I'm dreaming again... actually dreaming Seeing me hugging Shiran...ah no, my sister-in-law's manager is lying on the floor...what was I doing last night? Drinking? Oops, brother Yan must have messed with me again..." In his broken thoughts

    , Mao Yixuan finally couldn't bear it anymore, put her hand on Shen Yujie's head again, and slammed it back again!

    After an earth-shattering howl, Mao Yixuan spoke again: "Are you awake? I pushed your displaced cervical spine back. If you are not awake, I don't think your head should stay in this position anymore. Now, let go As soon as Shen

    Yujie let go of his conditioned reflex, Mao Yixuan immediately stood up and backed away, so under the inertia, his head immediately hit the floor heavily, and the dull voice made people feel that his head was heaving.

    Yan Ming, who had just heard the noise upstairs and immediately went upstairs, happened to witness this scene happen.

    Film Emperor Yan, who could probably guess what happened after a little speculation, expressed his gratitude that he did it just now and didn't let Master Dye cover his clothes, otherwise the person that the boy is hugging now would be his wife?

    At the moment when Shen Yujie was in close contact with the floor, the broken string was finally connected. He turned around and got up, ignoring the pain in his neck, staring at Mao Yixuan for three seconds in shock and bewilderment, and turned his head decisively Looking at Yan Ming next to him: "What happened before?"     Of course Yan Ming didn't know the specific situation when he came up, he just turned his head and looked at Shi Ran, Shi Ran looked at Mao Yixuan, Mao Yixuan looked back at Shi Ran, and in the end it was Shi Ran Ran said in silence: "You are lying on the floor, we were thinking of covering you with a dress, and then you hugged Xuanxuan with your back and called mom." The summary was very incisive     .     Shen Yujie was silent for a long time after hearing this, and finally sneered: "Misunderstanding."     Mao Yixuan sneered: "Misunderstanding? What kind of misunderstanding made Shen Tianwang hug a young girl and call her mother?"     "Isn't this a dream..." Shen Yujie shrank his neck and said decisively, "It's all Brother Yan's fault!" Brother Yan, who was watching the     play lively but didn't expect the play to be played on himself: "?? What did I do wrong again? ?"     Shen Yujie hugged his coat and bit his sleeves, crying: "Brother Yan saw me drunk last night and turned me away, if it wasn't for the huge contrast caused by the cold floor, it reminded me of my mother Warm embrace, can I still recognize the wrong person in a dream?"