Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "The matter has come to this, I must stand up and completely reveal the true face of my artist @Moon_Raeka Shiran" [

    Hello everyone:

    I am Addy, the exclusive manager of Galaxy Entertainment, and recently I have brought our main singing and dancing girl Tuan Moon, and @Moon_Raeka Shi Ran, who everyone is familiar with now, is a debut artist who successfully broke away from the status of a trainee with the ninth place in the comprehensive test of the team a month ago.

    However, the artist has been through ups and downs since her debut, and even today, she has committed an irreparable big mistake. Even if someone above pressures me desperately, I still want to stand up and reveal her true colors.     Shi Ran is a native of Nancheng, and his family conditions are ordinary. She doesn't come from a major, but she looks good, so when I saw her for the first time, I thought she was a talent, so I put her in the Moon girl group and became a trainee. But when I think about it later, what kind of talent can a girl who obviously has no resources in her family but still insists on breaking her way into this circle of chasing fame and fortune?     Sure enough, not long after Shiran joined the regiment, my superior came to take care of her. I didn't think much about it at the time, thinking it was gold shining, but now it seems that I am not sure what color the light is emitting.     Later, she probably slacked off, and Shi Ran's practice was not as serious as before. Rather than the so-called menstrual period, this was probably the direct cause of her stage accident. However, because of the attention of the leaders, I asked her to perform the second performance again, and with some black-box operations, she got her ninth place.     It's just that the most lacking thing in the world is not a discerning person, so the articles posted by those big Vs later are not unreasonable. When the incident came out, I went directly to Shi Ran and asked her what she was going to do. She directly believed that someone was punishing her, and refused to admit her mistake. It was me who talked about it, which made her attitude a little softer, with the following statement.     Originally, I thought she would calm down a little after this incident, but I didn't expect it to be completely different. After recording the last part of "light" that day, I gave her half a day off and asked her to go home to rest, but I didn't expect that the cat abuse incident would happen very soon.

    I admit that I directly confessed my mistake for Shiran at the press conference because of a misunderstanding. At that time, the incident happened suddenly, and I was full of thoughts of calming down the matter. In addition to Shiran’s usual performance, I was so eager to apologize that I forgot to confirm the truth of the matter first. . But afterwards I also apologized to Shi Ran.

    It's just that the child who abused the cat is at fault, and Shi Ran may not be completely innocent. I remember that this child is Shi Ran’s cousin, and his father is Shi Ran’s cousin. He started a company and lived a very prosperous life at first, but after the cat abuse incident reversed, his life was greatly affected. Shi Ran’s cousin even personally She came to me and said that she was eager to protect the daughter at the time, but the cause of the incident was that Shi Ran seduced her cousin and was seen by the child. The child was angry and wanted to "threat" Shi Ran to do so.

    However, the company kept this matter under wraps, and I couldn't say anything. It's just that I didn't expect that Shi Ran's ambition was far more than that.

    In order to avoid being rejected for the so-called once-a-month singing and dancing assessment, she somehow managed to get on the line of Director Yan. She starred in the second female role in "Emperor", and also met Yingying Emperor Yan by the way.

    I don't know exactly what Shi Ran did in order to post Yingying Yan, but Yingying Yan didn't talk to her. Therefore, Shi Ran took aim at Nie Junnan who was on the same crew.     I don’t know if she has true feelings, but when Moon and Nie Junnan collaborated in the filming of "Xiuli", Shi Ran had already noticed Nie Junnan. I told her to cherish herself, but she didn’t listen, and then she packed her things and went to the set. Cut off contact with me.     Now that things have come to this point, I really can't and don't have the ability to cover up Shi Ran anymore, so I might as well just say it out, it's also worthy of my conscience.     Thanks for reading. 】    As soon as this article came out, Addy successfully gained several times the popularity of his artists as a manager, and reached the top of the trending search——#Moon总理解前师染色面#, which once again drove a wave of traffic.     @春暖花开: [Fuck, Shiran is really stinky, and even my cousins ​​hook up! ]     @大神嘿嘿病症: [I'm afraid it's not a bus! too disgusting! 】