Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Hearing Mao Yixuan's sneaky question, Shi Ran staggered, her high heels almost stepped on the hem of the haute couture dress and made a beautiful dog eat shit. Finally, thanks to her excellent balance, she barely stabilized her figure.

    Shi Ran's staggering movement was also loud, and everyone in the front team turned their heads to look at her in shock. She quickly waved her hands and stood up again. Mao Yixuan came up next to her, and this time there was a secret excitement in her voice: "Really, really?"

    If it weren't for the psychological preparation, Shi Ran would probably have to fall again.

    She stomped her feet and said, "Would you like to ask me in person next time?" Immediately, she followed the photographer to the corridor with big strides.

    Mao Yixuan was stunned for a second, and really began to think about whether to ask the question in person, but after simulating hundreds of preset scenarios in her mind, she found that she would only have one dead word, and finally came to her senses , My best friend is just playing with me!

    Cursing a few words in her heart, she hurried to catch up. At this time, the photographer had already chosen a place, and was fiddling with the camera to find the angle. Shi Ran also posed several poses to find the feeling. It won’t be ugly. In the end, the photographer even lay down on the ground and asked Shi Ranwei to raise his chin to a deadly angle. The result was unexpectedly domineering. Everyone leaned in front of the camera to check it out. When they felt it was enough, they went back. room.

    Just at this time, the lunch that was delivered also arrived. The photographer looked at the photos and saw that Lie Xinxi had hurriedly pulled out the computer and prepared to upload them, and then sent them to the retoucher for finishing. The others shared the food. Because Shi Ran wanted to maintain her best condition to appear at the show later, she didn't eat anything, and stuffed two pieces of fruit as a stomach pad, so as not to bulge her stomach if she ate too much. The photos taken by the media on the spot would not be merciless Gentle enough to be skinny for her.

    After finishing the meal as quickly as possible, the makeup artist dyed and touched up the lip makeup for the teacher. After confirming that the shape was correct, everyone went to the show together.

    This time, the show was held by POP, a rookie brand in the United States. It is considered a rising star. Although the momentum is relatively strong, but because of the relatively weak foundation, the range of guests invited is relatively wide. Artists such as Shi Ran who are only relatively famous in China are also present. Among them, the existence of those bigger names usually does not come much, which greatly reduces the possibility of the media to photograph others.

    However, Mao Yixuan and her team personally researched and believed that the POP brand is actually only a little short of taking off. Maybe this time the show will release new fashions and it will soar into the sky. It is considered to be a relatively limited choice among Shiran. best.

    Shi Ran clicked on it, and when he got out of the car, he didn't bump into any big-name figures. He was wearing a long black dress and stood there, which was a beautiful scenery. The media nearby who took pictures were attracted in an instant, and the flash lights clicked. The ground sounded, and the uninterrupted white light still dazzled the eyes. Shi Ran didn't have much experience in such occasions. In order to avoid losing his composure, he simply turned his head slightly and deliberately didn't stroke his hair. The occasion also blocked a lot of light, she raised a polite smile, gave everyone a little time to take pictures, and then showed the invitation letter to enter the show.