Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    At 22:00 on May 3rd, 2020 in the West Eighth District, on a sunny Sunday, Shiran quietly arrived in Los Angeles, USA - at this time, it was already the afternoon of Monday 4th in China, and the social animals were already busy After half a day, I just finished my lunch break and went back to work again.

    Therefore, the country is still ignorant of Shi Ran's movements for the time being. Only the squatting paparazzi know that Shi Ran has flown abroad, but it is not clear where and why he flew—naturally, he missed this big news.     However, they probably wouldn't have thought that Andrew, who announced on ins and twitter that the absolute male lead is Yan Ming, would use Shi Ran as another Chinese actor.     So Shi Ran arrived quietly, and with the sunglasses covering her well, no one recognized her. When she got into the car that Andrew arranged for her, she was about to squat for a while, but her waist was caught off guard.     ——Now in May, the Mediterranean climate in Los Angeles is mild and humid all year round, so the temperature also looks like ten or twenty degrees. Naturally, Shiran is not serving coats, sweaters, thermal underwear layer after layer, for comfort To a certain extent, she only wore a long-sleeved sweater and cropped jeans, and this caused the touch and heat to be very obvious when someone buckled her waist.     It was obvious that goosebumps had started to appear on the skin around her waist, but the breath spreading around her body made her so familiar that she could not make any resistance subconsciously.     Don't be too obvious who is coming.     Yan Ming.     But out of an intuition about danger, Shi Ran always felt that it was not right for Yingying Emperor Yan to buckle his waist so silently, so he ignored the fact that there was a driver in front and Mao Yixuan behind him, and just went straight to him. Turning around and throwing herself into her boyfriend's arms, he groaned and said, "Are you here to pick me up?"     Emperor Yan pushed him into his arms with peace of mind, while his tone didn't make sense of emotion: "Yeah."     The alarm bell in Shi Ran's heart Dazuo—Usually, when Actor Yan is not emotional in front of her, he is already quite angry.

    So she rubbed her hands again: "Why are you angry?"

    Yan Ming didn't show any emotion, and his voice was staid and unwavering: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my sister is in love with Nange.

    " , My smile is so sweet!"

    "My God, Brother Nan and Ranran are so CP sensitive! Mom, I'm celebrating Chinese New Year!"

    Every word came out, and Shiran's body gradually stiffened.

    Although she didn't know where Yan Ming saw these things, it wasn't obvious who said them?

    "These CP fans don't know anything!" Shi Ran raised her face and tried to defend herself.

    "Do you know who said it?" Yan Ming frowned deeply, "Excuse them? Those who don't know are innocent?"

    No! I'm not! I don't! Don't talk nonsense!

    Shi Ran almost burst into tears, seeing Yan Ming's eyes getting darker, he could only admit his mistake decisively: "I'm sorry, I was wrong!" Unexpectedly,

    Emperor Yan frowned again: "Wrong?"

    Shi Ran immediately retorted: "I'm wrong!" Didn't do anything! It's all CP fans making fun of themselves!!!"

    After this sentence, Yan Ming finally stretched his brows a little, but his eyes were still deep: "Okay, I will clean you up when I go back." For some reason

    , Shi Ran always feels that today After the night passed, her life and her virginity would be at risk, but she also noticed something more important: "What are you talking about! There are other people in the car!" "It's okay," Emperor Yan didn't care,