Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    User @师感 published the headline article "To All Unscrupulous Media and My Manager", and invites you to read it together.

    [Recently, there have been many false reports about me on the Internet, because I have been busy with filming, and Addy also stopped all the people who cared about me who wanted to ask me about the authenticity of these public opinions, so I didn’t know until yesterday when the live broadcast room was suddenly closed , only to realize that so many things had happened.

    There are so many things I want to say, and I don't know where to start, so I will make a simple opening with two sentences.

    I, Shiran, will officially share with Weibo entertainment big V blogger @小甲爱吃蓝, and the following series of related marketing accounts (with screenshots, not listed here) on today, April 23, 2019. File a lawsuit and ask him to pay the price for fabricating false news for defamation and dissemination.

    At the same time, I will formally terminate the contract with Galaxy Entertainment today, and sue my agent Liu Ai @星河娱乐_经理Addy, demanding an official apology and compensation for the defamation and insults about my private life. By the way, I may also sue her for violating other people's privacy and ask her to apologize for all Moon members.

    I think the above two paragraphs have already expressed my meaning clearly, right?

    All the above-mentioned marketing accounts and individuals who broke the news about my private life are pure fart.

    I have not had any inappropriate relationships with anyone involved in this matter. No so-called company leaders, no funders, no Mr. Yan Ming, no Mr. Nie Junnan, director Yan? That's even more farting. Oh, there is also my cousin mentioned by Ms. Liu Ai, she is not farting, she is spewing shit.

    I’m not going to talk about my family. The process of how to enter the entertainment industry is also very simple—submit your resume, and be included in the Moon girl group as a trainee. It was indeed Ms. Liu Ai’s request, but the reason, haha.

    As for the so-called concern of company leaders, yes, I hereby formally report to the senior management of Galaxy Entertainment that Ms. Liu Ai and her immediate supervisor Wang Yangping accepted bribes from artist @lingyuan under competitor Yuling Entertainment, intending to suppress me. I don’t know if the votes on the night of the Moon assessment were conducted in secret, but even if there were, it’s impossible to forcibly add points.

    evidence? I can't do it, and I can't find a real hammer, but I can provide the company with a bank account: XXXXXXXX. The company is welcome to apply to the court to check its capital transactions when suing.     Although there is no direct evidence for the big V's announcement about my lack of professionalism, who can pay so much attention to me, a young rookie who can't make a splash? I can't say who is behind it, but Ms. Liu Ai's ability to turn black and white is really strong. If I hadn't insisted on communicating with my superiors, I would have been sacrificed to heaven now.     During the cat abuse incident, the so-called me seducing my cousin was seen by Xiaoliang. If my dear cousin can read this Weibo of mine, please keep your eyes open, find the right mistress who really ruined your marriage, and reflect on it How do I educate my children? I always say the words "slut" and "slut" all day long. I feel dirty when I hear it. If you are really blind and can't find it, I can contact a private detective for you, and if there is no evidence, I can be found to be a seductress, and I can also sue you for defamation.     I know Dao Yan and there is no one to connect with. When I came out for lunch at the company for practice, I happened to save Dao Yan’s cat. The time was around two o’clock in the afternoon on March 25, 2019, and the location was a 711 opposite the Xufeng Building. At the entrance of the convenience store, if the monitoring is still reserved, you can also check it.     The revelations posted by Senior Yan are even more nonsense. The so-called interviews of the crew members did not show their faces and did not have their real names, so why can't they be fabricated? What's more, all the staff have signed a non-disclosure agreement, as long as you can name them, the crew can sue immediately - breach of contract and spread rumors. The certain actress mentioned by Director Yan is indeed true, but the owner is not me, but the popular little flower @lingyuan mentioned above.     Last night, I did go to dinner with Brother Nan @尼俊南, but it’s too funny to harass me with a gun. What can a few photos with weird angles explain? If you can take a picture of me and brother Nan entering the same room, I will be considered awesome!