Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Forever is an old luxury brand in Europe, and it is well-known all over the world. Liu Ruoling is definitely capable enough to become a co-designer of Forever. Even Mao Yixuan, who just mentioned her own brand RL, is also interested in this brand. understand.

    Because of coming to the fashion week, Mao Yixuan has conducted in-depth research on these trendy brands in the world. RL is also a new brand, because it was founded in a very short time and is younger than the POP they went to today, so before It is true that he does not have a name in the shows of the four major fashion weeks, but his strength is also widely recognized.     And Shiran really doesn't know much about the brands of these clothes, but he has seen the brand name RL several times in those fashion magazines, and those fashion editors mostly praise the clothes produced by RL, but I heard that RL has always been low-key, and the degree of commercialization is relatively much lower.     Unexpectedly, such a designer who is quite popular among Europeans who call themselves "ancient aristocrats" actually stood in front of her and sent her an invitation directly.     Shi Ran's mind was still shrouded in a layer of sleepy fog. Although she was trying to wake up, she still needed some time, so now she could only open her mouth slightly, her expression still a little dazed: "Huh?" Liu Ruoling looked too     much A little apprehensive, probably thought that Shi Ran was not too willing to agree. In the end, Mao Yixuan was quick-eyed and quick-talking, and quickly explained the situation: "Sorry, Ranran is a little sleepy right now, maybe she didn't react very well. I'm her manager. If you have any ideas, we can exchange ideas. Why don't we go up together? I guess we'll wait until we get in." After the elevator, Ranran can wake up."     Shiran, who was trying to break through the fog, nodded vigorously.     Liu Ruoling, who didn't expect Shi Ran to have such a sleepy and sober mechanism, was stunned for a while, then laughed, looking to relax a bit: "It's ok, I'm sorry." So the three of them entered the elevator together     .

    Liu Ruoling slowly explained the situation while walking: "You know what happened to me before, Carter ruined my work, I fell into a very long period of trough, and then I gradually recovered when I went to Europe to study , but in fact, it’s not that I didn’t have no inspiration during the almost year without output, it’s just that I couldn’t piece together the broken elements, and I didn’t fully complete them until a while ago.” With a ding dong, the elevator door opened

    , The three of them went out and went to Shiran's apartment.

    There was a trace of enthusiasm in Liu Ruoling's eyes, and he continued: "That is my best work so far. I think it represents the change of my state of mind in the past few years, but the fashion week is about to start, and I still haven't found a few outfits that are suitable for me. That's why I came to New York to try my luck."

    Shi Ran took out her room card, swiped to open the door, turned slightly and waited for the two next to him to enter first, and then followed behind, finally at this time Fully awake and back to work, when I heard Liu Ruoling's words, I curled my lips slightly: "So you finally decided on me?" "Well,"     Liu Ruoling nodded, "I paid attention when you stood up for me at the party just now. I noticed your temperament, but at that time I thought you were a wealthy daughter in China, and you probably wouldn’t come to the show, so I didn’t say anything. But Sasha said that you were an artist from Huaguo, so I put you in my list at that time In fact, I still have some concerns, after all, you have not received professional training."     She took a deep breath: "But the song of yours called "Broken Cocoon" that Miss Mao showed me later It really touched me completely, so I hurried back to my current residence, and searched for the most information I could get in the fastest time, and you, as a singer or actor, and even your style of dealing with people, made me feel Surprise."     Feeling that Liu Ruoling still had something to say, Shi Ran blinked her eyes to indicate that the other party could continue, and then Liu Ruoling said again: "Because the theme of my design is called 'Hua Die'." Hua     Die .     broken cocoon.     Break out of the cocoon and turn into a butterfly.